|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, January 4

Weekend Recap

Ty and I had a low key NYE. We saw Avatar (great movie--did not think I would like it, but I did). We spent the rest of the night playing Wii. It was a perfect way to ring in the new year.
We went to a movie theater that we had never been to before. Each row had a table in front of the chairs. Loved it.
I wore leggings and a long sweater and with my feet propped up on the table
I felt like I was at home in my jammies.

Friday morning we headed to to our hometown (after a missing iPhone scare) to see Ty's grandparents. We missed seeing them on Christmas due to the weather and road conditions.



Saturday morning I headed to town (you know you are from a small town when you have to head to the big town to run your errands) with my parents. I'm so glad my mom remembered that an OrangeTree had just opened up a month ago. My parents had never been before and they were not disappointed. SO yummy! I can't wait for one to open up in my city.


We watched the OSU game with Ty's parents and then headed home. Ty's other set of grandparents live half-way in between our hometown and the city we currently live in. We got to stop by and see them for a quick dinner. It was a weekend full of family.

Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. I love your scarf! Where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go to Orange Tree. Yumammuma. I've heard of that theatre, but have never been. And you liked Avatar? D keeps telling me I'm going with him to see it....but I'm so uncertain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have to go to that theatre to be able to sit still long enough to watch Avatar. I'm still undecided on going to see it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool movie Theatre. I definitely liked Avatar more than I thought I would. In fact, I violently protested going -- but I was outvoted 3:1 by my parents and husband. They were right, I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! I love hanging out with the fam!

    And are you sure you really liked Avatar? My hubby is trying to drag me but I've resisted. Then all of a sudden more and more of my girlfriends are saying they actually liked it.... Maybe I'll go and tell him he owes me a chick flick anyway! :)

    P.S. LOVE your scarf - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love the theater with the table... never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok you and ty are so cute!!! ha but how nice to still have all of your parents, grandparents still near! thanks for the comments on the jewelry....youll be happy to know i think its going indeed be a david yurman ring! yayyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and it's so cute! My husband and I went to see Avatar on NYE and we loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like you had a great weekend hun! cute pictures :)
    glad you had a great time with family, i love spending time with family too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still debating whether to see Avatar, three hours seems SO LONG! (although I'm sure there are times that I have sat and read blogs for three hours and it felt like 15 minutes) LOVE your scarf and love Orange Tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really wanna go to Orange Tree!!!! I'm not so sure about Avatar. I don't know if I can sit there 2 hours and 40 min! Where is that theater??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where in the world is that theater?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to say that I also loved Avatar too and I also wasn't expecting to like it!
    Must know where you got your scarf! :-)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm i think i want to see avatar now. a lot of ppl i share movie taste with have seen it and liked it! i also LOVE your scarf! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great weekend...I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to see Avatar. I just can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  16. that theater looks cool- you'll have to fill me in on where it is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your scarf! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect weekend! We are going to see Avatar this weekend, I may be the last person that has not seen it yet! looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cool movie theater! I haven't seen Avatar yet, I think it's about itme!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a great weekend! I saw Avatar and loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great (and comfy cute) way to watch a movie=)! such great and beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...