|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, June 25

currently swooning

I am currently swooning over fabric banners/bunting. I love them.

il_430xN.151365200
{via}

il_430xN.146174118
{via}

redwhiteblue
{via}

placemat

bag
{via}

letter press+bunting=love
card
{via}

perfect for the 4th of July
starsandstripes
{via}

love the whole package
mini cards
{via}

tree
{via}

can't resist some polka dots
polkadots
{via}

My nanny's name is Hazel. I thought she would enjoy this.
hazel
{via}

I am having to make myself stop. I think I could find pictures all day.

12 comments:

  1. I love the welcome baby stationery and the hazel invitation. So cute!

    Aslo, I love the new design! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog because you always find the most unusually exquisite items! Thanks for sharing! Love your style, Lindsey Lou! Did your parents ever call you that? Mine always did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently co-hosted a baby shower and made a fabric bunting- super easy! I cut a pattern from cardboard, traced it onto a bunch of different fabrics I bought from Hobby Lobby, cut them with pinking shears for the zig-zag edges, then used Ailene's (sp?) craft glue (the one in that bronzy/brown bottle) to glue the ribbon over the top of the fabric. Super cheap, super easy, and BIG IMPACT at the party! People couldn't believe I actually made it... when it was really no big deal at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too!
    I have a baby shower and a wedding shower to plan for two of my friends soon. I think I'm going to have to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh ... I love it too! Love the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the placemat! So cute! and love the new header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them too, i want one so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them too!!! Love the new blog layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of fabric banners...and the best part is you can reuse them over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. Love that they've made an appearance on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...