|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, June 23

You may be wondering...

...what Nuts was up to while we were in Atlanta. {I'm sure you were all about to e-mail me asking about him. haha.}

I was so grateful that Chesley and her bf, Lane kept him. Nuts loves Chesley and Chesley loves Nuts, so it worked out perfectly.

They took Nuts to Utica for Summer's Fifth Night, aka concert in the park.
nuts and ches

They even treated him to Frosty Paws, doggie ice cream.
nuts frostypawsjpg

frosty paws

I unpacked Nuts' bag when we got back and discovered a bag of treats they had picked up for him. Spoiled little dog.

We are going on vacation soon and Nuts will be staying with my parents. Poor guy is going to think we have abandoned him with all the traveling we are doing this summer.

16 comments:

  1. Where did they find the frosty paws because I used to give that to Ollie and it is her FAVORITE! I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Frosty paws!!! I used to buy them for Brady, my Chihauhua, but haven't in awhile- I'm thinking he needs a special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layla looooooves Frosty Paws! We bought them for her for her birthday, and now we get them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet friends to treat him so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so stinkin cute!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Where do you buy the Frosty Paws? I think my little pup could use a summer treat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! How cute! Isn't it so nice to know that your doggie is being taken care of when you're gone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frosty Paws are the bomb! I feel bad when I get ice cream and Riley Sue doesn't!

    Your doggie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, sounds like a case of dog abuse! ;) You are going to come home and wonder how your dog got so spoiled! Cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never given my dog Frosty Paws before - this must be remedied ASAP! Off to hunt down where I can buy them for her upcoming 1st bday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I just came across your blog! Your dog is adorable, and I love that his name is nuts :) so cute.. my puppy loves frosty paws too! Excited to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My parent's dogs love those little treats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nuts is one lucky dog! Pudge and Carter are very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How have I never seen these Frosty Paws?!? Must get some stat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet! I need to pick up some of those Frosty Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! I bought those for my little doggie and everyone thought I was crazy! I sure did spoil my Penny, she is greatly missed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...