|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, June 29

randoms & pretty paper

1. I seem to come up with the best blog ideas while I am working out. After I'm done I can't remember a single idea. Figures.

2. I'm reading The Help and it may be one of the best books I have ever read. I love it. If you haven't read it already, you need to run to your nearest bookstore. Not your library, though, because there will be a million holds on it.

3. I am thinking of my friend Megan and her husband, Brent, and praying for peace and comfort for them.



Isn't there something so special about getting a handwritten card in the mail? (Especially, when that card is on pretty paper.) I check the mail as soon as I get home from work. I'm always hoping there is going to a big box full of surprises sitting on my porch. haha.

It is a little sad that checking the mail is a highlight of my day. Perhaps, I need a hobby...

Please visit my giveaway blog.
coral

8 comments:

  1. I love pretty paper!!! Thanks for sharing Megan's story, it has also been on my mind and heavy on my heart. Have a great trip, you have worked very hard this year and you and Ty deserve a glorious vacation! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I come up with great blog ideas and then totally forget al about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I loved The Help. I think I read it in 2 days.

    Also, I used to do my best thinking in the shower. Which is why I used to keep a notepad and pencil right near the shower. It helped SO MUCH! Dorky but true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get my best blog ideas while I'm running. But always at the start of my runs, so I never remember them either :( The Help is amazing! I was so sad when I finished it, that's how good it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to pick up that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED that book.
    But, you're right - I borrowed it from my mom because I was number 45 on the library list out of three libraries in our county! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA!!!! I had to laugh because I am so glad I am not alone in my love for mail and checking the mailbox. It is the thrill of my day! You just never know what kind of surprises it might hold. Except, I hate those bills, LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished The Help last night! I was planning on blogging about it tonight. I was also sad as I neared the end.

    Thinking about Cohen today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...