|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, June 27

weekend recap

Ty's sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew came to visit this weekend. We had such a good time with them!

We couldn't resist buying these Toy Story towels for them.
IMG_4609-1Align CenterAlign Center
Lucas loves Toy Story!

We went to a fun park I had heard about by the river.
IMG_4612-1

It was the best playground I have ever seen. It was a splash pad and had some really fun toys that I even played on.
IMG_4617-1

IMG_4622-1

The next day we went to the aquarium, but stopped for fun donuts first.
IMG_4629-1
This donut shop sell donuts in all kinds of shapes. They are SO fun!


IMG_4634-1

IMG_4637-1

IMG_4640-1

We also played a lot of Just Dance on the Wii.
dance1

dance

12 comments:

  1. That splash park is right by our house! Its that BEST, Lucy loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun donuts!!! Makes me want one. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those donuts!!! So fun! Looks like they had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen donuts like that! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun weekend! those doughnuts are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great weekend! Those towels are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!!! Sweet pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I want to complain that Oklahoma is lacking fun stuff, but you always find great things, like the park and those fun donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those donuts are awesome! glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those donuts look amazing!!!!Please take me there next time I visit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...