|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, June 6

weekend recap

I spent Saturday hanging out with my Little. We went to the library, played in the park with Nuts, baked cookies and hung out at my house.
IMG_4505 1

Ty is on a surgery rotation, which means long hours and he worked all weekend. Poor guy didn't even want to go out and do anything for his birthday, so we rented Sherlock Holmes and ate Subway. We will have to do a bigger celebration later.

Today, I mowed the front and back yard. I even used the weed-eater. I have never done this before in my life. Ty bought a new battery weed-eater, and they are supposed to be easier to use. Definitely not as scary looking as our old one. I should have written this down in his b-day card as part of his presents. :) He better not get used to this. I don't mind mowing that much, but I usually only do the back yard. My arms were shaking after I was done with everything! Weed-eating is man's work, just like taking out the trash. heehee.

Aaand, I just wrote a blog post about weed-eating. Hopefully, I can come up with something better than that later this week.

13 comments:

  1. your lil sis is so cute! what a great way to give back. :)

    oh, and way to go on the weed-eating. i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little sis is adorable!

    I totally admire you for your yard work. I am sure I COULD do it, but I don't want to start because I am sure it will become something I would be asked to do on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is sooo cute!!!!!!! =) aww i bet she is just LOVING hanging out with you.

    and way to goooo!! haha i havent weed-ate (haha) yet! i actually just saw my dad do it at home last weekend and was thinking how intense it looked! ha good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a GREAT wife! I have yet to the mow the lawn in our home. Maybe if I'm feeling really nice one day, but for now, I'm happy letting him do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl, ty is so lucky to have you! i honestly don't even know where my hubs stores the lawnmower or weed eater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your little sis is adorable and so sweet your time spent together with her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your lil is SOOO cute! and GO you for mowing and weed-eating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to mow the lawn and weed eat!!!

    And your little is just soo cute! I bet she can't wait to spend time doing fun things with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will share a secret with you... I've NEVER mowed a lawn!! My father always did it while I was growing up and now Mr B does it. I do manage to get involved in other work that I'm sure I shouldn't... digging stumps and hedges out, laying patios etc!!

    Glad you had some fun time too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had been doing all the yard work myself this year: mowing, trimming, etc. I finally just gave up and hired someone! My arms are still sore from lugging around that trimming thing-ugh! Definitely man's work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...