|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, October 28

gather around the table

We have a tiny table with four chairs. I love the table and the dark, richness of the wood. The size of the table doesn't really bother us a whole lot, until we have people over. It is hard to accommodate more than two adults, plus the table settings and the food.

I would love to one day have a breakfast area with a round drop leaf table.
42-+Round+Drop+Leaf+Table+in+Antique+Black

And have a designated dining room with a big table that has leaves to adjust to just the right size.
Better-Homes--Gardens-Classics-Today-Rectangular-Dining-Table-in-Cherry

I would line these up and down the middle as my centerpiece for Thanksgiving and use white dishes with rich oranges and reds for napkins.
nuts-centerpiece-fb

Until then I will stick with my tiny table and use these lovelies on it.
6a00e550ad1baa8834010535991cc5970b-320wi

6 comments:

  1. We have a small round table too. I'm always telling my husband I can't wait to have a house with a real dining room and a big table. It's probably number 1 on my wish list. He thinks I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty ideas. I have never thought about placing a runner sideways on my dining room table. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those centerpieces and plates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great table choices (for someday). I have an entire "someday" binder. :) The damask plates are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great table choices (for someday). I have an entire "someday" binder. :) The damask plates are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, I have a big dining room table and I rarely use it. It's great for guests, but since I don't entertain that much, it just sits there looking pretty. I love the coziness of the small tables!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...