|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, October 17

weekend recap

I want this month to last forever! The weather is perfect, my husband is home and all is well.

  • I downloaded the couch to 5k app on my phone and I'm loving it. I think I might actually finish the program this time. :) The app allows you to listen to music while you are running and then a male or female voice will come on and tell you when to walk or run and when you are halfway through and when you have minute left. It is much easier than looking at your watch every 5 seconds.

  • I bought this cute piggy bank from Target for Ty. Isn't it perfect for him?!
IMG_5497

IMG_5499

  • Speaking of Target, look at this cute top. (Ignore my creepy eyes--I sent this pic to Chesley and wasn't worried about how I looked. I just wanted her to see the top.)

It reminds me of something Emma Pillsbury from Glee would wear! I think it will be so cute tucked into a pencil skirt.

  • We went to dinner Saturday night with Ty's parents, sister and brother-in-law. Ty's mom brought us this Halloween bucket full of candy and other fun treats, including those cute little pumpkins.
IMG_5500

26 comments:

  1. That piggy bank is SO cute!!!! And LOVE LOVE LOVE the top and totally something Emma from Glee would wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top looks fabulous on you! Ha, that piggy bank is very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top! It's a great fall color, and looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT top! Love it and it looks so cute on you. I'm so sorry I didn't write you back about visiting OKC. I ended up not going but I'll be in Tulsa early next year. Maybe we can meet up then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool app! I always wondered how people knew when it was time to switch from running to walking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute top! Love it! I need to go to Target to check out their clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your app looks so different than mine. Weird.

    I'm straight running 25 minutes now and I'm loving it so much. That app is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love that top! Esp the color and the flower

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to look into Couch to 5k. I need to download this app!

    Love the piggy bank :-)

    LOVE the top! I need another Target trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This app looks perfect; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the green c25k but my mom has the one you have and I'm pretty sure they're the same.

    So glad I'm not doing this alone!!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt!!! I've lost my tan, I dont know if I could do the ochre!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style! Makes me want to go out and buy that top! I also need that APP! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That app looks so cool - I have always wanted to the the program but felt the same way about having to time myself.

    LOVE the piggy bank - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. target has had some especially cute clothes this fall! great find.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The piggy bank is so cute! How perfect. I love that top - I'm going to have to run to Target soon. It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That top IS really cute! Target is one of my new favorite places for shopping

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm doing a walk/run program sorta like the Couch to 5k. I'm on week 6 and feel great! Keep with it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found your blog and love it! I also love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your shirt definitely screams Emma Pillsbury! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I looked at that top yesterday, very cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That top is cute.

    And I started working on the Couch to 5K program but then got out of the habit. I really need to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I actually saw that piggy bank at Target and was going to tell you on Facebook that you should get it for Ty. However, I forgot after searching through piles of women's jeans trying to help Crystalle find some without stupid rips and tears in random places.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ah lucky you! I want some little pumpkins like that to put on my mantle. Super cute top, I agree it would be adorable with a pencil skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Target top! I saw it in blue, but the yellow is just divine. :)

    Whitney

    a toast.
    www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...