|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, October 10

weekend recap

Friday
My parents, sister and nephew came to visit. They were on their way to my grandparents and stopped by to stay the night. We had yummy chicken and vegetable tostadas and these delicious cookies for dessert.
I can't resist these things in the bakery at Reasor's. They are chocolate chip cookies baked in a muffin liner topped with chocolate icing. I'm addicted!


Mason loves to be facing out and bounced to sleep. It is pretty exhausting and my sister has found alternative ways to get him to sleep, but I'm a good aunt and always bounce him. :)
When he was almost asleep I sat down and continued to bounce.
IMG_5489

IMG_5491

Saturday
I spent the morning playing with Mason and the afternoon designing blogs. I hadn't been at home for a whole weekend in so long and it was so nice! I ran errands and picked up some mums and a pumpkin. The stem came off the pumpkin and I'm thinking about super gluing it back on. :)

Ty and I went on a date Saturday night to Te Kei's. We had sushi, lettuce wraps and a rice bowl. Yum, yum!

Sunday
Ty went into the hospital early in the morning (Saturday, too), but he was able to join me at church. We hadn't been together in a long time and it was so nice. He had to leave early to get back to the hospital, but I will take what I can get.

This evening we are heading to a Sunday School class get together and I am taking this dip.

See that curtainless window in the second picture and the fabric hanging over the chair I am sitting in. Yeah, that has been on my to do list for months. I really thought I would tackle it today, but maybe next weekend...

I'm having some issues with the font sizing. grr.

7 comments:

  1. We hadbufalo chicken dip for lunch today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Those cookies look delish! Mason is presh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm...everything you ate sounds and looks yummy! (Can you tell I'm hungry?? LOL) That baby is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies, and your nephew, look perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet nephew! So adorable. Love pumpkins and mums too! Curtains are no fun, I avoid them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good weekend! I love your planters with the pumpkin and I say glue the stem back on what a great eaxy fix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um. Cookies with icing? I DIE.

    And yes, totally glue that stem back on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...