|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 4

Fast and Easy Recipe--Yumminess Guaranteed!

Chesley was over last night and Ty was at the school studying, so I made us a girlie pizza. It was so good! I always keep a jar of this on hand. I like to make this yummy spread to go on bread so I just always have it around. It inspired this yummy basil, mozzarella, and tomato pizza.
Ingredients:
I should tell you this is a thrown together pizza. There are no exact measurements. Its completely up to you to decide how much of everything and what toppings to include.

This is a new concept for me. I usually follow recipes pretty closely, but I am getting a lot more comfortable with cooking. I'm the girl that uses the timer for ramen noodles. The hubs and Chesley think this is weird. I'm a rule follower, what can I say!?!

Now for the ingredients:
~2 tbsp. of basil pesto
1 can of thin crust pizza dough
1 tomato
Garlic Powder
Mozzarella Cheese
Parmesan Cheese
Spinach leaves
Kosher salt

This is the pizza dough I bought. It was really good!
Directions:
-Preheat oven according to the directions for the pizza dough
-Slice your tomato
-Spread the dough on a baking sheet
-Spread basil pesto onto dough
-Sprinkle with garlic powder and kosher salt
-Cover with mozzarella cheese
-Lay your tomatoes and spinach leaves on the pizza
-Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and little more mozzarella.
-Bake according to your pizza dough's directions.
I forgot to take a picture of the pizza last night. I hate recipes without pictures so I found this one that was kinda similar to mine, except mine was a rectangle and had spinach on it. But you get the idea!

I had the 2 tiny leftover slices for lunch today and it was even good reheated. We devoured it last night. I'm surprised I even had 2 little slices to take to work.
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. OMG - that pizza looks and sounds amazing. Will you send some my way? {DROOLING} HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy and easy! Great idea!

    P.S. I am also a rule follower almost to the point of ridiculousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for this.. inspiring :) I LOVE that classico ...I use it for pastas and a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this just got put on this weeks to cook menu! it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy! I buy that pesto as well and mix it over cooked pasta. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks and sounds soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delish! I love that pesto! I always have it in the house because my husband loves it, and you can use it on virtually anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH i love love pesto pizza! so good! we make it sometimes. Have you ever tried mellow mushrooms pesto pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUM! That looks so good, and I totally understand the rule following thing, I set the timer when I cook macaroni on the stove. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ONLY use Classic for tomato sauce. Have you tried their Four Cheese Red Sauce????

    Amazingggggg!! Simply gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy. I'm sure you got tons of comments, because it looks like you deleted the post, but your blog by e-mail gave out all of your personal information (from your programmed signature, I assume.) I just wanted to be sure you knew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This pizza looks yummo! Your blog is so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pizza is one of my favorite foods. Yum....this recipe looks so good and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmm that looks yummy!!=) and classico is great too=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! This sounds and looks DELICIOUS. I love pesto!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pizza looks and sounds delicious!! I LOVE pesto... this will be a recipe I'll have to try :)

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm drooling! That looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  19. now I am craving pizza.. like I ahve to have a piece right now:) bring me one;) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that looks awesome! now I want pizza too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Did you have to post a photo??? Now I am dying for this! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  22. that pizza looks delicious! thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...