|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, May 20

Perfect Summer Recipes

I tried out 2 new recipes this weekend. I'm only sharing 1 of them though. The 2nd recipe was good, but it needs some perfecting before I put it on the blog.

Outside In Cheeseburger


This recipe is courtesy of my sister-in-law, Sarah. It is YUMMY! I stole borrowed the above picture from her blog. I have actually made these twice in the last week. They are so easy and delish.

Ingredients: 1 lb. lean hamburger meat, 1 wedge (per burger) Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss Cheese, worcestershire sauce, hamburger seasonings (whatever you like. I used some steak seasoning.)

Directions: Mix meat, sauce and seasonings together. Form a patty around the cheese wedge. Grill as usual. You should really visit my SIL's blog to see the pictures that go along with the directions.

Heads Up: Don't press on the patty with your spatula (your burger might ooze cheese!). The best part about this recipe is it came from The Hungry Girl cookbook and the meat and cheese is under 200 calories. Their site suggests eating it between lettuce. I am a dare devil and opted for buns! :)

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Yummm to both. I will wait on the special drinks but those hamburgers look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for both recipes!! I am going to print them off and make them this weekend, I am watching my calories and both of these sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that margarita looks delish and I love that it's low calorie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those recipes look great! I'm trying the cheeseburgers this week. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, girl! We're cooking out tomorrow night so I will definitely have to try those burgers! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I'll take one of each, please! HA! We are having a Memorial Day cookout at our house on Monday. Maybe I'll try these? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum! thanks for posting the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mr would really look the burger and I would down a few of those margs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those burgers look great! I can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum! those burgers look fabulous. i can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, you may just be my new bloggy BFF if you keep posting this stuff!! YUM-MY!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those burgers look fantastic!!!! And do you remember Sarah's punch? YUM! I need some NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Crystal Light!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These recipes look so good. I've heard so much about the skinny girl margaritas, I've GOT to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great recipes for the holiday weekend. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look and sound yummie!!! thanks for the recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...