|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 18

Weekend Purchase

I had an uneventful weekend. I had to work a graduation event Friday night. Come Saturday morning I was worn out from working 2 very long days. I lounged around almost all day. Ty and I watched Slumdog Millionare Saturday evening. It was a great movie! I also tried out a couple of new recipes that I will have to share later this week.

I'm on day 9 of the 30 day shred. I attempted level 2, but I won't be doing it again anytime soon! It was hard! You are in the plank position for half of the video. I'm just too weak upper body to support myself like that. Maybe after another week of level one...

I have been searching for a new summer purse and I finally found one!
The Sak Silverlake Convertible Satchel
I had looked at it in person at the store, but I wanted to think about it some more. I started searching for it online for a better price. Success! I had some reward points from my credit card and found the purse on Amazon (of course!) and was able to put my reward points toward the purchase. I couldn't decide which color I liked better so I used google images to see if I could find a pic of it in real life. This is the picture I came across: It's Miley. Ty will probably endlessly make fun of it now, but oh well! I have the same purse as Hannah Montana, not quite sure how I feel about that. :)

Tomorrow is mine and Ty's 2nd wedding anniversary! YAY! I will be sharing a few wedding memories...


Photobucket

26 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would have mixed feelings over a Miley Cyrus purse 2! lol. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does Hannah Montana ruin everything! hah Very cute bag though. I'm sure it will look much cuter on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! I am trying to decide what bag to carry this summer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. i love that purse. i almost just drooled on my keyboard. you will look fabulous with that on!

    and happy early anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this bag!!

    but.. someone has to stand up for sweet Miley!! I heart her! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been searching for a new summer purse too...but not luck so far!!! I really like that purse no matter if Miley has it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh very cute purse. I'm also looking for a new one.

    Can't wait for tomorrow. I love wedding memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, what a lovely bag!! Don't worry that Miss Montana has it too, it rocks!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute purse, girly! I love that color - so neutral. I hope you got rested this weekend from your crrrrazy weekend. I also hope you guys get to do something fun for your anny. Tear Ty away from the books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so cute!! Miley is pretty stylish these days, so I wouldn't worry about it :) It will be a great purse for the
    summer.

    Happy early anniversary!! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We had an uneventful weekend also, sometimes those are relaxing! I can't wait to see some of your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried level 2 also and same issue, I just don't have the arm strength yet to do the whole set. I now do the level 1 and then go to level 2 and do some of the exercises and fast forward through the harder ones or do less sets.
    Cute purse, I found a silver etienne aigner that I had to have for my new summer bag.
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bag... even though I'm not a hug Miley fan... I still really like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmmm Yea i dont think Id wanna have the same bag as her but its a cute bag and im sure it will look cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new bag! And I'm a Miley fan . . . sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary! Love that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy anniversary (belated!!) i might have to try the shred. everyone is all about it these days.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute purse..i love it. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very cute purse!! i have been wanting a new summer bag too=)! you'll def have to share your recipes! happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute!! I am loving it and I bet it goes with just about everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...