|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, May 11

Weekend Recap

This was a busy weekend. Ty's parents came to visit us on Friday night. They took us out to dinner, we visited the Rose Garden, and they bought us a bird feeder for our back yard. We have already spotted some beautiful birds. I got some bad news Friday night, our family dog Lucy passed away. It was very sad and our house won't be the same without her.

Friday night we gave Ty's mom her Mother's Day gift: an address stamp from Sweet Papery. I discovered these on etsy and then visited her website. Sweet Papery did a great job on the stamp. This is the design we ordered.



Saturday morning we got up bright and early to head to Ty's sister's graduation. It was so nice to see his family. I hadn't seen them since Christmas. All the little kiddos are growing up so fast. There was so much going on that I didn't take any pictures. After that celebration we drove an hour back to our house. Ty headed to the school to study for boards and I headed to Chesley's reception.

Kelsey, Chesley and I

Saturday started out cold and rainy but turned out to be a gorgeous day. I spent several hours on the patio with Chesley's family. I even got a little pink, although it doesn't take much sun for me to get burnt. :)

Sunday marked day 2 of the 30 Day Shred video--I am SORE! Jillian is intense! I don't want to ever do another push up again. I can barely do one (girl style). I also helped Chesley move a car load into her new house. And I wasted waaaaaayy too much time searching for a new purse on the internet. I returned the one I bought from J.Crew--it was cute, but not quite what I was wanting.

Now it's time for another work week...

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. That address stamp is really cute! Jillian is tough, isn't she? Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE sweet papery! that stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck back to work...I feel the pain. Even though I am not fair complected, i got a little sun also. But I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp! Such a good gift idea! Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linds-
    So sorry to hear about your family dog. It's so tough losing a pet. The stamp is a great Mother's Day idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, happy graduation Chesley! :)
    Sounds like a great weekend. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to have my husband back. DIE BOARDS, DIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry about your family dog passing.
    great gift,that stamp is really cute, i will have to check out that etsy shop.
    i'm also feeling the pain of jillian. i'm on day 6 and it isn't getting any easier, especially those bicycle ab crunches at the end. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh soo much fun:) u look grat in the pics! Also, I love the stamp! I have one similar that I love to use.. but I like the one you got better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the address stamp! So cute!!

    And yes, the shred is hard!! Just wait till you get to level 2! You are in the push up position for half the video! Painful....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry to hear about Lucy! It is always sad when the long-time family pet passes away. Other than that sad news, it sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry about your Lucy. :(

    Love the address stamp... great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone's blogging about the Shred! I feel so left out!!

    Lovely pic (as usual) and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...