|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, May 26

Weekend Recap

I enjoyed a nice long weekend. I spent Saturday at my grandmas' (both sets live in the same town) hometown. Most of my family lives in this town. It was so nice to see everyone.

My parents drove in on Saturday too. They brought Nuts this doggie cupcake for his upcoming birthday. :) He devoured it. I took Nuts along for the trip. He is really good in the car and he loves seeing all the kids that are usually at my grandma's house.


My cousin Tara's little boy, Aiden. He is a very happy baby.

My nephew, Garret. He is such a sweet baby.


My nephew Gage. The little stinker wouldn't smile for the camera.

We were waiting for the rain to slow down outside of Atwood's. Check out his fanny pack. haha! He hated for it to be called a fanny pack. Apparently, it's what army men wear. At least according to him. He had all kinds of things stuffed in there. It just cracked me up.

Boys, boys, boys--my family is full of boys!

The rest of the weekend was spent at home running errands, cleaning the house (including shampooing the carpets) and hanging out with Ty. I'm looking forward to a short work week! Yay!
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend filled with fun and family. Thanks for sharing the adorable pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun weekend! the pictures are really cute. enjoy your short week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute! Sounds like you had a great weekend. The doggy cupcake looks good enough for us to eat - HA! My doggies would LOVE those, I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fee like all we did this weekend was wait out the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun weekend. Your nephews are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you DO have a lot of boys in your family. Maybe you should add another (or a girl) to the mix! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looks really light and reddish brown, its really pretty! Thats your natural colour, right??

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun! i've never heard of a doggie cupcake!!! those boys are TOO cute! i'm glad you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That doggie treat is too cute. My local grocery store carries http://www.frostypawstreats.com/FrostyPaws/.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, is that your new sak purse in the last pic?! I love it!! Cute boys! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww what a weekend and PRECIOUS photos!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) i'm a bad blog friend - sorry i;ve been so mia
    2) happy anniversary to you and ty!
    3) happy birthday nuts!
    4) your wedding pics are so pretty! you look stunning!
    5) i have a cute pic i;m sending you

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...