|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, May 14

Jumbled Thoughts

The next couple of nights will be spent working 2 major events for work, which means the blogging will be limited. This is probably a good thing because I don't think you all want to read about my calorie counting and shredding again! :) Okay, just a little update on the shred--I think I'm going to attempt level 2 this weekend. Wish me luck!
I really need to go grocery shopping. I have lots of food for dinners, but not for lunch. I almost always take my lunch. It's usually a sandwich and sometimes a lean cuisine pizza. I hate having to run out and get some fast food to eat. I'm not a huge fan of fast food. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a burger and fries. I just don't like eating it very often. This does not make me a healthy person. I ruin that in lots of other ways. :) Do ya'll take your lunch to work or eat out every day?
I ordered this dress from Forever 21 yesterday. I love sweetheart necklines and the best part: it has pockets! Hopefully, its just as cute in person.

Ty is doing some sort of life support class right now. He made me ask him questions last night for his test today. I would present the symptons and he would run through what to do. He and Nuts would run through the steps on Nuts' goose. It was hilarious! Ty was talking out loud so fast and in a hurry like they really had to save the goose and Nuts was jumping around all excited. I wish I could have video taped it. Although, I might have been the only one who would want to watch it later. My boys just crack me up!

This post was all over the place but the blogging juices aren't really flowing. My thoughts are pretty jumbled this week. I can't wait for the weekend!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything!

    That dress is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your busy days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine Ty playing in Grey's when you talk about him running through symptons...haha

    I usually bring my lunch, but I allow myself to eat out for lunch one day..whether its just a fresh salad I get one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to take my own lunch too--but, that started out as a money saving thing... But, now I get all bratty if I can't bring my own lunch--I like to know what I'm eating.. plus, it's cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I love the dress. So cute! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our lunch is provided every day. We have a fully stocked kitchen so we can either fix a sanwich, fruit, salad, etc. or we have the option of ordering from one or two places in town. I love the dress you ordered. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I TRY to take my lunch to work... it's so expensive round where I work to eat out each day, but I am lazy so now and again I buy lunch out!

    I love your new dress!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress! Wish it would have been available when I placed my F21 order!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm actually giggling out loud at the thought of him trying so franticly to save the goose!! I'm loving the dress too, I see a forever 21 trip in my near future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute dress, ive heard forever 21 has some new cute things ill have to go look :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress; it will look great on you. I used to bring my lunch to work. We has an office but they closed it about 5 years ago, so now I work from home (when I'm not traveling). I LOVED bringing my lunch... it cheaper and better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, love sweetheart necklines! My wedding dress had a sweetheart line. Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck with your busy few days, and that dress is adorable! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress!
    I have been doing the 30 day shred as well. I like level two better than level one. I got so sick of the jumping jacks in level one. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!!!


    And lots'a luck with everything hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I laughed about the part with Ty having a real life situation with the goose. He has always been one to keep it real!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...