|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, June 29

Home Sweet Home

This is the last segment of Week O' Fun. After we got home from Branson we immediately packed back up and headed to our hometown. I hadn't been home since Christmas. I had seen my family several times, but just not at home. We had dinner and celebrated Father's Day and two birthdays at my parents' house. The next morning I was forced to go running with my parents. :) My dad recently got a wrist garmin and it tells him if he is running on pace. We started out at what felt like a sprint to me. That man is in much better shape than me! Then in usual style my parents took care of things for me. I took my car in last week to have some brake work done and of course the place wanted to do a million other things. Luckily, I knew we were going home soon so I waited. My dad (and Ty helped) fixed several things for me. Saved me a pretty penny!

We also got to spend time with Ty's family. I got caught up on all of his younger sister's wedding plans. I just love weddings and can't wait for theirs in a few weeks. We also got to watch his nephew for an afternoon along with Ty's mom. It was so much fun to spend time with that little guy.

I just love to watch Ty with little ones. He is so good with them and you can tell that they just want to play forever with him. It melts my heart!

Nathan is 7 months old and is at such a fun stage.


He loves pulling hair and apparently noses!



He is a very ticklish baby and loves to laugh.

I hope our kids are this easy. I stood up and walked/rocked him for maybe 3 minutes and he was asleep. Then he woke up smiling from both of the naps that he took. I'm sure he has his moments, but he was perfect for us.

That ends our week o' fun. We had such a good time together. I am so thankful that I have a job with great benefits and that I have the luxury to take a week off of work.

Happy Monday!



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really lovely weekend. There's nothing quite as relaxing as going back home is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute of Ty and Nathan, Trace took a few good ones too that I will have to email you.

    HAve a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love going home?! the next time we get the chance we'll be parents :) whoa!

    Sounds like your week o' fun was VERY successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture of Ty and Nathan! I love weekends at home with family, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

    and that little one? he's gonna be a heartbreaker... what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun and such a great picture! Ty will be a great dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speaking of babies...when will you be having some of your own? : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great week! And your nephew is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great weekend and these pics are soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...