|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, June 7

Lesson Learned

We celebrated Ty's birthday on Friday. I made him cupcakes.

There is a store here that sells cards and lots of silly, random gifts. I found this gum for Ty. It pretty much sums up his life right now. Thank goodness he takes his test this Saturday!

We went to dinner for his birthday on Friday night. Ty's parents came up on Saturday to celebrate some more.
I have been searching white skinny jeans all spring. I finally found a pair that fits! I got them at Ann Taylor Loft for $20. I know that several of you have been searching for a pair as well.
I asked Ty to take a pic of me in my new jeans. This is what he took. Thanks honey!

Apparently Nuts didn't want to have his picture taken. I just gave up! You get the idea though.

I wore the white jeans to dinner with Ty and lo and behold spilled something on them! aaaggghhh! I'm going to have to carry a tide to go pen with me. Luckily, it came out after a couple of washes.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Very cute. I have just recently discovered that Ann Taylor Loft has some great stuff...they used to be terrible. They must have gotten a new head designer! Half of my new summer wardrobe is from there. P.S. adorable cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jeans :) I can't find a pair that is flattering on me...

    I agree that ATL has GREAT things this season.

    Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute jeans~! And I love your shoes! where did you get them??
    They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYY for cupcakes!!!


    They looked DELICIOUS!! I'm sure he loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a sign from God...my white skinny jeans i bought a couple of years ago are just now starting to fit! yet another outfit we can be twinkies in at work. this is gonna be A W E S O M E!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great jeans find! i ALWAYS spill when i wear mine. i just had to bleach bbq sauce and mud out from last thursday's pig pickin! thank goodness for bleach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never shopped at Ann Taylor Loft but I really love those jeans! I have been looking for some for a couple of months now! The picture Ty took cracked me up! Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Ty!! And good luck next Saturday!!

    Loving your new white jeans - they are so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jeans! Glad the stain came out!! I always try to get Elton to pose with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got some white skinny ancle length pants this spring too!! Yours are very cute--love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. $20?? What a deal! They look very cute on you.

    That cupcake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE jeans! they look great on you! spilling on them sounds just like something i would do :) thank goodness for those tide pens...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is why I can't wear white. I spill things enough already--wearing white is just like asking me spill even more. Cute jeans! And cute sandals too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ugh! Don't you hate that? So cute though... and glad it came out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can NEVER wear white without spilling. It's unfortunate, since there is so much cute white stuff out there (including your new pants!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is it just me or do white clothes have a food magnet in them?

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the gum that is hilarious.

    cute pants too!

    happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute! i cracked up at ty's pic choice, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey!! I found the bumpits tonight!!! The hubs thinks I have COMPLETELY lost it!!

    I will def be posting pics as soon as I get the hang of them - at first glance they look kind of hard... we will see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love ATL. Seriously...I want everything in that store right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...