|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, June 26

Week O' Fun, part 2

My week o' fun is over. I am back at work today. Although, it's only for one day, so I can't complain too much. Then we have an out of town wedding to attend. So the fun will continue.

Here is a recap of the last week:

I took Ty for his first Summer's 5th Night (concert in the park).

All the girls and Nuts. It was a billion degrees outside.

Last Friday we headed to Branson, MO. Ty's parents have a time share there and offered us a weekend. It was very generous of them. I was excited because it isn't a long road trip. Ty loves road trips, me not so much. The resort where we stayed was very nice. We had a fantastic suite with a kitchen, living room, bedroom and jacuzzi.
Because blogger is not cooperating with me the pictures are backwards, starting with the last day first and there is some weird spacing--just ignore it. :)

Ty loves miniature golf. There are probably 8 courses in Branson. People that go there must love putt-putt.
We tied! This is a miracle! He is pretty good and I am pretty bad, but it must have been my lucky day or something. And I got a hole in one!! I don't think I can stress to ya'll enough how big of a deal this is for me. I am not very coordinated or athletic. I will never let Ty forget that score!
Maybe it was my mini golf attire that helped me.

Nuts travelled with us and stayed at a place called Camp Little Paws. I loved the name of it. We checked him out for a couple of hours one day and took him to the lake with us.

I love tree lined roads.


View from our balcony. I was in heaven with all those trees.

Water show at Branson's Landing.


About to order food on the lake.

Ty feeding fish at the fish hatchery.


Yummy Japanese Steakhouse.
Spent a couple of hours at a winery. I had never been to one before. We had so much fun.
We also spent an afternoon shopping at the outlet malls and got some great deals. It was a very relaxing vacation. I loved spending so much time with Ty! He starts his rotations July 1. I'm anxious to see how it is going to all work out and what his schedule will be like. Whatever it is, it has to be better than him studying an avg. of 10 hours a day!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful week! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun trip! you guys did so many exciting things! love all the pictures...what a cute couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeh, I love Branson. We are about 4hours from there and we enjoy it a lot. WE ar thinking of going maybe a little later this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress that you golfed in. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Branson pretty? I had never been until the family reunion a couple of weeks ago. We really wanted to go to the winery there, too, but we didn't get a chance. Maybe next time! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, don't you just love time away? I've never been to Branson, but it looks like you guys had a great time! And, how cool is that to travel with Nuts?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun time away! I love your long dress!

    PS, I made the salmon recipe you posted a few weeks ago and we loved it! Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!! My husband and I want to plan a trip to Branson--it looks so fun! Glad you were able to enjoy some time together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, LOVE that dress! Where did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun! I miss you, and your hair looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y'all are so cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun and it's great that you got to spend so much time together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great time in Branson. We hope you come back soon. We have great rates on nightly stays all year long. Remember us during your next trip to Branson. http://www.grandcrowneresorts.com/rentals/rates.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pics!! you guys are so cute! I've STILL never been to Branson!

    I have that long dress you have on while golfing..cute on you! I haven't worn mine yet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is so cute! I just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad that you were able to take time off to spend with Ty. You always looks so adorable in your pictures! I can't believe that we start rotations on Wednesday. Is Ty staying local this month? I am, and I can't wait to be able to come home and make dinner and do normal-like stuff for the first time in a few years. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun trip! Loved that dress. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Branson! The Landing is so beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love going to Branson! The Dixie Stampede is one of my favorite places because of the awesome food :) And Silver Dollar City at Christmas is gorgeous! Glad ya'll had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How fun! I love trees too. The picture of the tree lined road is my fav.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...