|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, June 17

Week O' Fun part 1

I am going to try to document all the fun that we are trying to squeeze into this week. Monday night we watched the first couple of episodes of True Blood, season 1. I was a little disappointed, because it wasn't quite as good as the books. That being said it is a good show.
Last night we headed to Dave and Busters. My parents gave Ty a gift card there for his birthday. He was very excited. The man loves arcade games. There was a mini arcade at our hotel on our honeymoon. He had to play a game or two everytime we left the hotel. It was our first trip to Dave and Busters. We had such a good time together.

I loved this Rambo game! Maybe I need to break out the b.b. gun when we go home next week. You know, get some target practice in before I play again. :)

Check out my ring pop! I bought that with all my tickets!


June is my blog-o-versary! I missed the actual day which was earlier this month. In honor of my blog-o-versary I decided to get a dot com website. So now my blog address is sweetsimplicityblog.com. Don't worrry you don't have to change anything blogger automatically redirects you there and everything else stays the same. It's much better than the one I made up through blogger in the early days. I had no idea what I was doing or how much I would love this outlet for my thoughts or how many friends I would make because of my little blog. Thank you all for reading and for all the comments. They always make my day!
**update** **If you are interested in your own dotcom address please see the comment I left below in response to a lot of questions. Feel free to e-mail me with any other questions: sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com**
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

23 comments:

  1. You're adorable!
    CONGRATS on the new domain! :)

    and Dave and Busters???
    talk about FUN!

    :) love the ringpop... i think it's a nice touch.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Congrats!

    I love that bag you are carrying! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogoversary!! And congrats on the new domain, I think I will be making the switch here soon, too!

    By the way, I love that shirt, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P and I love us some Dave and Busters. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy BlogBirthday! How did you get the dot com?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Dave and Busters, my husband and I were talking about going there sometime, it seems fun!

    Congrats on one year on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Congrats on your new domain name! And Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE D & B's!! So much fun! And look at you with your gun! So cute!!

    Looks like a good week so far...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I'm very glad y'all are getting to spend some fun, quality time together. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a dotcom! Tell me how you did it so I can copy. :) I hope you're having a great week off and especially the time with Ty. D has been back to studying after a week off - but thankfully its all over Tuesday and we can PAR-TAY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what fun!

    congrats on a year AND your own domain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!!! And I'd love to know how you're making the switch because i'm super interested in doing it myself.

    LOVEEEE your purse and how it pretty much matches your hair perfectly!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blog Birthday :)

    I've been thinking about going to my own domain sometime soon...congrats on doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blogiversary. I've been toying with the idea of getting a dot com, too. Would you ever document how you did it? Maybe it's a sign that I'm not ready since I haven't had the motivation to research how it all works. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really wanted something like Blue Eyed Bride and Mojito Maven. But they are doing theirs through word press and all of their domain sites are a monthly fee. I didn't want to pay monthly and I didn't want it to be expensive. Plus, I'm not familiar with wordpress and I didn't want to take the time to figure everything out.

    So, I went to my blog settings and then publishing. Then you switch to a domain name. You type in what you want to see if it is available. It is $10 a year. It's so much better than the name I originally had. I'm happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the .com address! And looks like Dave & Busters was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had completely forgotten about ring-pops!!!

    Congratulations on 1 year blogging :)

    I hope you had a great weekend.

    Saskia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Y'all are sooo cute! Looks like a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the blogoversary and new domain! Dave and Busters looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my gosh! you are soo cute:) so glad you are posting pics of your trip! I have been following you tweets and glad I can see pics to go with you trip:) yay for a new domain

    ReplyDelete
  21. I discovered your blog through simplyyoursdesigns and have been totally addicted! You and the hubs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...