|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, June 5

Summer's Fifth Night

*Ya'lls response to the topsy turvy planter was impressive. It seems like everyone wants one. Someone told me that they have them at Wal*Mart for $10. Just a heads up for anyone that was thinking about getting one.*
Happy Birthday to the hubs! He turns the big 2-5 today!
He's so handsome!

Last night Chesley and I went to Summer's Fifth Night. It is a concert series at an outdoor, upscale shopping center. People bring lawn chairs, food and wine and just hang out and listen to the live band. The shopping center hosts this every Thursday night during the summer. It is so much fun! It reminds me of Millenium Park in Chicago, except this takes place in a parking lot, not a beautiful park. It was a gorgeous evening. We ate yummy grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches from Queenies.

There was quite a crowd last night. It was so much fun to people watch. A lot of people brought their dogs. Maybe next time I will have to bring Nuts...

I can't wait for boards to be over so Ty can go with me!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. oh that sounds like so much fun! i wish they had something like that here!

    ok...i know this is so random, but when i read that you were thinking about bringing Nuts next time, for some reason I thought to myself "they should get another dog and name her honey" :) Nuts & Honey!

    sorry...its super early here and i haven't had my coffee yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Mmm, food from Queenies... mmm... My best friend from college used to bring me Queenies treats when she'd go home for the weekend. Seriously, what a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Great picture. Happy Birthday to your Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I wish they had something like that here...

    Happy birthday to the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Ty!!! :)

    I hope y'all have a great weekend!!

    The concert sounds so cool!! And you know the topsy turvey WILL be coming home with me after my next wal-mart venture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounded like so much fun!

    happy birthday to ty! i hope you guys have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy BIRTHDAYYYYYY to the husbee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope he has a happy birthday!!! yes the dinner and concert seems perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 5th night ... and I love I can walk from my new house! And ... I love grilled cheese from Queenies. When I lived away from T-Town, Queenies was always a must have while home. :) Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like fun! they do something similar here but it is at a park nearby and people bring lawn chairs and such! it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...