|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, November 19

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

I love ice cream! A LOT! When I was growing up my dad and I would eat a bowl almost every night. Its a wonder we weren't fatties. I can no longer have a bowl a night and not be a fatty! I can't allow myself to have it in the house. I have NO self-control! I know everyone has their favorite place to get ice cream and mine is Braums. They have my favorite flavors and it is super cheap!

Ty and I have always lived near a Braum's--in college and in the 2 houses we have lived in here. There always seems to be a Braum's just down the street from us. This means bad news for me! We both love their chocolate shakes, but my favorite thing is the mint chocolate chip ice cream. Its SO good! I told Ty the other night that if we ever had to move out of the state for his residency I was really going to miss Braum's!
They are only located in 5 states.

I know the color is really bright and green, buts it's so good!
I am the only person in my family that likes mint chocolate things. I think this stems from the fact that I didn't ever have to share if I got some sort of candy or ice cream that was flavored mint chocolate. For example, girl scout cookies: My sister, brother and I always got our own boxes. They would have to worry about someone eating theirs, where as I never had to worry about sharing. I think we may have had some issues with sharing! :)

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you are making my mouth water!! Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite too!! and I LOVE girl scout cookies...they get me in BIG trouble! I can seriously down a entire box in five minutes!!

    Too bad we don't have any of their stores up this way :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some ice cream NOW! :) Close to my condo is an "ice cream" place called Goodberry's. It's actually frozen custard, and it is such creamy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. German chocolate in a cake cone from Braums. NOTHING beats it! Yummmmmm!
    Now you have me craving ice cream. Wanna make a Braums run? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint Chocolate Chip is my fav!! We have some right now and I just love it! This post makes me want some ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love braum's peppermint ice cream and totally miss it being out west!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in LOVE with Braums!! I used to live in OK and we had one right down the street from us. Their shakes are amazing and I'm right there with you on the Mint CC ice cream! My grandparents used to take my sister and I there everyday after our tennis practices. Such fun memories at ol' Braums! The closest one we have is 4 hours away now :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE braums. i miss it SO much. i was introduced to it when i moved to OK for college, and enjoyed it for the 7 years i was there...and that's definitley long enough to get addicted.

    another thing i miss is quick trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Braum's is not always my favorite, but thanks to Whitney, I now know that Braum's has THE BEST banana splits. They are the yummiest! Braum's always seems dirty to me, but I eat their ice cream anyway. I'm a bit of a cream crazy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I *love love love* Braum's! My favorite is their pumpkin, and also the banana pecan frozen yogurt!!! I have some of that in my freezer right now. It's almost gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a good thing we don't have one of those here. Because I LOVE icecream. THe last thing I need is icecream that is both good AND cheap. I go to Marble Slab occasionally - my $5 cone makes it a once in a while occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Braums too.
    My favorite is Chocolate Toffee.
    It is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I gave you some awards!!!! Have a great day!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh mint chocolate chip, and coffee are by FAR my favorite!! we do not have a braums where i live.! ;<
    but we do have a fabulous gelato place, called Cafe Gelato!! o gosh it is sooo heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss Braum's! I used to live in Oklahoma and we'd go to Braum's after our softball games when we were little. Mmmmmmm!

    That mint chocolate chip ice cream sounds SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love braums. Prailines & Cream (excuse my spelling haha it is horrible!) is my favorite! On a regular cone of course!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How yummy looking..I have never heard of that ice cream place!!!

    How funny about the sharing!!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...