|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, November 14

Movies

I love this time of the year because there are so many good movies coming out. I just pre-purchased my ticket to go see Twilight the day it comes out. Thats right I said pre-purchased! You don't want it to be sold out! If you haven't read the books you should really consider it. They are SO good! The movie comes out next Friday, so you have plenty of time to finish the 1st book before then. :)

I think Ty and I (maybe Chesley) are going to go see this movie, Role Model, sometime this weekend. The previews look so funny! There is this great little theater in town that shows new releases for $2.75 matinee and $4.75 evening. You can't beat those prices!!
This movie comes out around Thanksgiving. I love Reese Witherspoon and can't wait to see it.

The Changeling is already out in theaters. It looks good and really dramatic. I don't think I can talk Ty into watching this one with me. Its probably best. He likes to ruin dramatic or romantic movies for me. He thinks it is real funny to talk during them and smile a lot. He is silly!

Have you seen any of these or are you going to? Any other great movie recommendations out there?

11 comments:

  1. You can always count me in for ANYTHING Reese WItherspoon. I love her! (o:

    We don't have Cable anymore, so I never see previews for movies and don't know what's coming out anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so going to see Twilight as soon as it comes out, I can't wait! And Four Christmases looks hilarious I think hubby and I will definitely be going to see it! Role Models I'll probably wait and see on DVD and Changeling I actually heard wasn't that good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely want to see the Reese movie...love her! And Twilight is just all the rage right now...I've got to read the books obviously if I'm going to quit being the biggest loser ever for being the only one not to know how great they are! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, forgot to say that I really want to see Marley and Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we could be movie buddies. Brian and I saw Role Models yesterday. Here's my take, for what it's worth. The funniest parts are shown in the previews. Lots of bad language and sexual references, especially from children. And, there is some female nudity. It was funny, don't get me wrong, but too raunchy for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom and I went last weekend to see Changeling, and we didn't really care for it. It has some very disturbing scenes. I also have my Twilight tickets purchased! I can't wait, I'm almost through with the last book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Twilight to come out! And Reese Witherspoon she is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you left off the Bond movie!! i can't wait for twilight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Twilight and Four Christmases! They both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh I can't wait to see Four Christmases!! I love Reese.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a theater with tickets that cheap! That's seriously cheaper than renting a movie at Blockbuster.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...