|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, November 21

Say Cheese

I love photos. What girl doesn't? I'm always making Ty take a picture with me. He is usually a good sport, unless its bright and he can't keep his eyes open. He has the most sensitive eyes ever. Let me start at the beginning...

Last week Ty made me stay after work for close to an hour to watch a ping pong game. (We rode in together, so I didn't have much of a choice.) Ping pong at medical school is not regular ping pong. It's ping pong on steroids. In fact it is called Super Pong. Medical students need a place to get all their frustrations out and ping pong seems to work here. Every year the students have a tournament. One of Ty's friends was playing for a spot in the tourney. I guess it was a big deal. My co-worker's husband is in Ty's medical school class. He even made her stay and watch the game. Poor girl was about to fall asleep in the chair. (Whitney is preggers and has been very tired lately.)

I made Ty promise me that he would spend an hour doing something that I wanted to do on Sunday in exchange for me staying an hour late at work. I realize that I wasn't working, but I'm all about leaving as soon as the clock hits 5! I somehow got him to agree without knowing what it was that I was going to make him do. You guessed it I made him take some photos with me!
Erin over at the Vintage Pearl is starting a photography business. She needed people to volunteer to do a mini photo session with her. I was probably first in line! I couldn't wait to have some new pictures of us.

We met Erin after church on Sunday. It was a gorgeous, warm fall day. She got some great shots. I just know that she is going to be very successful!


She e-mailed me these two photos earlier this week as a sneak peak. She put all the others on her website for me to view. Erin will be sending me a cd of all the pics. I can't wait to use one of them one our Christmas cards.
I'm going to see TWILIGHT this afternoon! I can't wait!!!!!!! I wonder how many blog posts will be dedicated to this movie!?!

20 comments:

  1. You guys make such a beautiful couple!! These pictures could be in store frames!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are a really beautiful couple :) Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are SO GORGEOUS!! Great photos! And cute dress! ;) It looks great! And what did you think of Twilight? Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such classic and beautiful pictures! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never had D repay me for that looooooooooong ping pong tourney! What can I make him do for me? :)

    I love those pictures. Vintage Pearl did a fab job!

    TWILIGHT!!!! Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE those pictures! you guys look fantastic! what a sweet couple :)

    be sure to swing by my blog! we're having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the photos! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu guys are the most gorgeous couple ever!!! Blue is so your color by the way. (o:

    Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just thinking what perfect photos those are for a Christmas card. I love them! Lucky you!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are just adorable, i love the B&W because it really shows your features without distraction. Just beautiful and everyone will love your cards. I love that his shirt is untucked.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pics are so good - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun visiting you - and great pix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! those are FABULOUS PHOTOS!!! i just love them! you are very photo genic!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics! Love the angle of the B&W!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love your blue shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those look great! Luckily, you are both very photogenic...

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great pictures! Where'd you get that beautiful dress?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...