|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, November 3

Work Travels: Utah

I actually had to work on my 2nd day in Utah! Yeah, my life is real hard! Tuesday night I saw people walking on a trail behind our hotel. I decided to wake up early Wednesday morning and take a stroll back there. It was so nice and peaceful, although it was a little chilly. (We enjoyed some amazing weather the whole time I was there. It was in the 70s, but chilly in the morning and at night.)

I couldn't believe that this was directly behind my hotel.
Time to work...This is what you see everyday if you go to school at BYU. AMAZING!

My boss and I had lunch with the pre-health professionals advisor. He took us to the Sky Room Restaurant on the top floor of the BYU student union. It had gorgeous views. (and great food!)

Another view from the restaurant.

After eating lunch and giving a presentation, my boss and I headed to Sundance. That's right the Sundance started by Robert Redford. It was hidden away in a canyon.

The next day was spent working at a career fair. I have worked the last two Halloweens, so no costumes for me--so sad! But I did spend Friday evening shopping at Ikea. What a great way to spend Halloween! I love going there! I wish we had one in OK....

13 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful pictures.
    What a fun job. Do you love it?

    Oh, IKEA. How my heart longs for one here in Oklahoma too..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenery is gorgeous! I need to plan a trip to Utah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what amazing pictures! i've only been to utah in the winter when everything is covered in snow. sounds like a fun recruiting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what amazing pictures! i've only been to utah in the winter when everything is covered in snow. sounds like a fun recruiting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. WHoever knew Utah was so incredibly gorgeous?! I would have rather spent my Halloween there than at any costume party - wow, so gorgeous!

    And IKEA - talk about an awesome weekend! I LOVE that store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linds, I'm jealous! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL there! Looks like you had a great time w/ lots of fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos. thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a majestic place! I seriously need a realxation vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Utah is spectacular. I just love the countryside. Beautiful photos!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are great pics!! what great scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made me even more homesick for Utah. And, funnily, when I lived there, Utah had no Ikea and I was introduced to it when I moved to CA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...