|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, November 10

Wonderful Weekend

My birthday weekend was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Even though my b-day was on Saturday, the husby and I started celebrating Friday night. Ty gave me my present, a pink ipod! I love it. I had borrowed his the other day to go running. I guess he didn't really like that so he bought me my own! He was so excited to get it all set up for me. Then we headed to the mall to spend my b-day money.
Every store was having great deals. I had been eyeing this dress at Banana Republic, but didn't want it bad enough to pay full price. I got it for $32! I love finding a great bargain! And the best part of the dress is that it has hidden pockets!

Saturday was a great day. Ty took the morning off. He didn't start studying until noon. He made me a birthday breakfast omlet. It was yummy! He also did a lot of random household chores that I didn't think were going to get done until his Christmas break. It was so nice to have him around on a Saturday morning. His usual routine is to get up extremely early and study all day. Chesley (my bff) came over Saturday afternoon to help me with my cupcakes.

Then Chesley, Ty and I went to dinner at Charlestons. It was so good! I've started calling us the 3 musketeers. We have so much fun together.

OSU played TX Tech that night and it was televised. We had one of my good friends from high school and her husband over to watch the game. Chelsey and Jonathan just got married last month. I am so excited to have her live only 20 minutes from me! She got me a really cute cutting board.

It was a great weekend! I have great friends and family that showered me with fabulous gifts! I am a very lucky girl!

19 comments:

  1. REALLY cute dress! What style is that from BR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a great birthday weekend! Happy Happy Belated Birthday!

    I love that dress it is too cute.. and that cutting board is amazing..

    I love Charlestons.. My friend and I split the City Platter..It is yummo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the dress on EBAY, and I bid on it. It's at $10.00 now, and the auction is over in a day. Hopefully, I can get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy late birthday! i love that dress and love love the cutting board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cupcakes turned out lovely!!! And that cutting board is oh so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday weekend! I love how you were all dressed in your OSU colors!
    OK, I LOVE that cutting board, do you by any chance know where your friend got it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Glad you had a fun birthday weekend!!

    Cute dress and CUTE cuttingboard - I need me one of those!! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that dress and yes, I was the dummy that paid full price for it!! Ugh, but I absolutely love it and the hidden pockets are a bonus!

    I am a huge OSU fan! My whole family went there and I would have to if we had lived closer! So sad that they lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. food, family, friends, and fashion. You can't beat that! I'm glad it was a good weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute dress! hidden pockets are the best! looks like you had a fun bday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! That dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Happy Birthday! Glad you had such a great weekend! That dress is georgous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful birthday! Sounds like so much fun, and also so great that you got a new ipod. You will have so much fun with it!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy belated birthday!!! i love your dress! and i think that the cutting board was the cutest cutting board yet!!! ;0
    ia m just about to buy an i-pod and i am VERY excited!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a great birthday weekend and that dress is to die for--great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great weekend and birthday. I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Late Birthday. I love your birthday dress. What a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated Birthday..! I too found a same designed dress at Banana Republic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...