|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, November 24

Weekend RECAP

My weekend started off with the Twilight movie. Once again if you haven't read the books you need to! The movie was FANTASTIC! Really, I promise! I never like movies that are adapted from books. They can never live up to the books. This one was great though. It can never compare to the book, but it definitely brought it to life. Now, I can't wait until they make another one. And I am officially in love with Edward! :) (even more so than before!)

I spent Saturday morning at the craft show with my aunt, cousin, and her cute little baby boy. This is becoming a tradition for us. I really enjoy getting to spend time with them.
I hadn't seen little Aiden in months. I was amazed at how big he had gotten. He was all smiles while we shopped--such a good baby. I never find much to buy at craft shows, but I enjoy browsing. After a few hours of shopping we headed back to my house to let Aiden play on the floor for a while. He had spent most of his morning in his stroller. I would have toted him around all morning but that little guy gets heavy!


Later that day I met up with Joy and Kaitlin. We all went to college together and Joy was one of my bridesmaids. They both live in the city and were coming to t-town for a concert. I got to show off my new house twice on Saturday, once to my aunt and cousin and then to my friends! I took Joy and Kaitlin shopping at Utica. (A great outdoor shopping area.) We had fun exploring the shops and eating slices of cake from Queenies.

Me, Joy, and Kaitlin


Isn't that tree gorgeous!?! Such a vibrant red! I just love Fall!
I spent most of Sunday just hanging out with Nuts. Ty has a huge test today and spent most of Sunday in his office studying.
All in all it was a great weekend! And I am looking forward to a short work week! YAY!

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! And CUTE baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday!

    I have not been able to see the movie yet but how could I possibly talk about it when you put that oh so adorable picture of Aiden below it!!! How cute!!

    And P.S. I feel the same way about craft shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray for the short week! Praise the Lord!

    Funny - Mom and I were in Utica the other day and saw that EXACT tree and mom said, "OH! OH! You need to go stand by that tree and let me take your picture!!"

    I didn't do it, but isn't that funny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I wanted to come to t-town to go to that same craft show, but due to our road trip I wasn't able to. It is coming here in Feb so I will go then. My mom and sisters go everytime it comes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh by the way, I know one of your friends in your picture. Isn't that weird? Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that craft show to but we didn't make it this year..
    I love love love Utica Square..

    I also love Twilight..and Edward more than I thought I was going too..lol. To funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a very fun weekend. luckily we have a short week ahead of us! have a very happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun weekend to me! And that baby is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You didn't buy anything at the craft show?! *faint* LOL I always find something. Usually something I don't need. ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a pretty fun weekend! Little Aiden is adorable!!

    I also love the pics that Vintage Pearl took of you and Ty. So cute! And don't you just love that dress?? I am obsessed with the pockets in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful weekend! And, Utica is one of the only things that I remember about Tulsa from my Okie days! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying "hi"!! What a beautiful baby!! Don't you just love babies..they are sooo fun!!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was shopping at Utica on Saturday!!! I'm surprised I didn't run into you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...