|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, March 3

Good Deal

I am a busy bee at work this month, so the blogging will probably not happen daily. I hate not being able to visit my daily blogs and leave comments. :(
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not ignoring you!
I was going through my google reader and saw this post from Lis Loves about a special deal on Amazon for Marie Claire. $10 for 2 years! And you get a $5 credit to Amazon if you order before March 31. That is a fantastic deal! I love getting stuff in the mail and I always buy this magazine at the airport when I am travelling. I have a slight obsession with amazon, so I headed there right away. I can't wait to start getting it in the mail! Here is the direct link in case any of you want to check it out: AMAZON.


I'm headed to the track for the running club. I hope I don't get as sore as I did last time. :)
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. What a great deal! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I definitely think this was blog-worthy!

    Good luck running!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info on the great deal.

    Have fun running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! That is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good deal! have fun running! wish i could be running with ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you...I haven't had the time to post daily or comment, and it's not fun! Too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love my subscription to MC. i actually got it free through My
    Coke Rewards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the cookbook i can't wait to start using it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am addicted to magazines! I LOVE, LOVE them! It feels like such an indulgence to curl up on the couch with a good magazine. Have fun at running club. Did I mention I'm jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, great tip! Thanks!! I am impressed that you are in the running club...good for you! I am sure it is motivating to have others to run with. Have a great week, I hope you don't get too busy! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That IS an awesome deal!! I love getting mail too so this would make my day when it came. Especially at that price.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow. i'd LOVE a button if you have time! i'm really flexible and will take absolutely anything you are willing to do! my email is barefootbird@gmail.com if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's one for a FREE subscription to Elle. I get these all the time (I don't like to pay for magazines)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Helps if I put in the link, huh?

    http://www.freebizmag.com/emailelle02welcome.htm

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great deal! I hope running club went well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Look at your little onesies in the sidebar!! You are getting so creative! I love em!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...