|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, March 5

Spring Tease

It is supposed to be 82 degrees here today!!! It already feels fantastic outside. The wind is blowing like crazy, but that is pretty typical for this state. It's supposed to be in the low 80s tomorrow too. But I'm sure it won't stay like that for long. Nuts and I are going to enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. I will probably take him to the bark park tomorrow after work. I usually eat lunch in my office, but it is just too nice out to stay indoors. (I hate feeling rushed on my lunch hour, so I choose to just eat in my office. I have some issues with time restraints, feeling rushed, and being punctual. I digress...) I'm hoping this weather isn't just a spring tease. My tulips are standing tall, but no blooms yet. I'm hoping a freeze doesn't happen before they get a chance to bloom.
--Take a look in my etsy sidebar at the new onesie designs. The construction truck and the lamb were both custom orders. Both buyers had a specific theme in mind and I designed the rest.
--Last night I was at my alma mater for a recruiting event. It went great, but it meant a late night getting home from work. Ty is out of town, which means Nuts was home by himself until about 8:45. Needless to say he was pretty hyped up!
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. your new onsies are so cute! enjoy the warm weather...man, i thought our 60-70's was going to be great...you guys are in the 80's! but i must say, i don't miss all that oklahoma wind ONE bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this weather!!! I wish it would stay this way but we Okie's know better than that :-)
    Interesting that you eat your lunch in your office. I'm the opposite I have to leave or I feel like I'm cooped up in here all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having amazing weather here too! I love it!! The wind, not so much, but I can handle that! I normally eat my lunch in the office but it is just too pretty outside to sit at a desk all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You NEVER leave for lunch! I always do. Every.Single.Day. I have to or I would lose my ever lovin' mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh im so jealous of your weather! its barely 40 here so soak some up for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new oneies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, where do you live? i need to move there asap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your advice about the running clubs... I'll have to see if I can find a local one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE the little lamb. it may be my favorite, yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummmm. I am jealous!! THOSE ONESIES ARE SUPER! i love the owl! man I wish i knew someone who needed one!!

    Great weather! i wish i could say the same about here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you've got some warmer weather. It's lovely and sunny here, but getting colder. Spring still feels a long way off!

    Love the new onesies!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. your onsies are so cute! I left you something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It got to 90 here this weekend! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 82 degrees?! I can't even imagine...it will get up there around June for us! Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...