|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, March 20

Secret Garden

Ever since I was little and could read I dreamed of having a weeping willow tree in my yard to read my books under. It would be like my own secret garden. I tell Ty this story every time we see a weeping willow tree. Today after work we stopped by Home Depot to check out some trees and I saw a flowering weeping willow. I tried to convince Ty that I really needed it. He didn't agree. (We don't really have anywhere to put it.) I tried to explain how perfect it would be for Nuts and I to sit under this summer and read, how it would be like an English secret garden. He didn't seem to get it. Maybe its just a girl thing?? Wouldn't it be perfect!?!

I blocked out my shirt, because it had the name of the state I live in. :)



I'm off work today for a dentist appointment and a hair appointment and because it is spring break! Everyone deserves to have a few days off during spring break!

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I have always wanted an English Secret Garden too!!! :) Hopefully one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get this! I would love the same thing too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i love it! keep on him, he will eventually give in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful. I think weepeing willows are a very romantic looking tree-and with spring here, I'm sure your desire for one is even stronger.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed that Ty changes his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love weeping willows. Hope you're enjoying your days off during Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted a Secret Garden too!! Guys just don't understand things like that!!! Beautiful tree!!

    Have a good time at your appointments on your day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great day off! I LOVE that tree...keep trying to convince Ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandparents had a lovely treee like that and I adored it....it breaks easily in high winds though

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's beautiful. I want one now for my yard!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those trees are beautiful! We have one in our front yard and everyone always says how much they like it. I'm sure you'll get your tree one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love weeping willows. They are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you most def need that tree!!! I love it! happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! a friend used to have one across the street from their house and we used to sit under it all the time and just talk =) Have a great spring break day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you need it! It would be so cute to see you and Nuts reading underneath it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also wanted a weeping willow every since I was little! Maybe at my next house...

    ReplyDelete
  16. have you seen the movie.."the secret garden" is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you should get it too! I grew up in a secret garden. Well ok...it wasn't a secret but it was very beautiful with lots of good hiding spots!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have always dreamed about that to!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg I must have watched that movie a thousanddd times when I was little!!! It was seriously enchanting. Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have always loved willows too! Our house has a huge willow (not sure the variety), and while it's beautiful, it's really a pain. They don't live that long and the roots can cause lots of trouble. Ours is always losing limbs. Enjoy one from afar! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...