|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, March 23

Paint Party

Saturday morning Chesley and I painted my bedroom. I bought 4 different paint samples and mixed 2 paints together for a total of 5 choices. I went to bed Friday night still unsure of which paint I was going to go buy in the morning. I am the worst at picking out paint colors. I ended up having them do a custom shade that was in between 2 Benjamin Moore colors that I liked: Timberwolf and Marina Grey.

I'm not the best at painting, so Ty didn't have much faith in this project turning out good. (He didn't have time to help me. His Spring Break consisted of a LOT of studying!) Well, it turns out that Chesley is fabulous painter and she volunteered to help me! Yay! What a great friend! I told her that she was the boss and to just tell me what to do. I turned on some music and we We knocked it out in 2 hours. I'm very happy with the results!

I love these curtains and don't really want to take them down, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about them with the pillows. What do ya'll think?


I love the look of this lamp in the room. It really puts off a nice glow against the gray paint. Its a soft, calming affect.


I love this lamp! I wasn't sure how it would look in the room so I only bought one. Now I need to go back and buy another one for the other night stand.

*update*: The curtains are from Target and the lamp is from Hobby Lobby.

Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. looks really nice!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! i love it. love the gray! if we decide to repaint our bedroom, i may copy you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that looks fantastic! i love the grey color and i love your lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks AMAZING!!! You did a great job!! So designer of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks fabulous. It looks like your room is really warm and calming... That is what I want our bedroom to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think the curtains give it another effect that you need in the room..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey it looks SO GOOD! Definitely keep the curtain. I think it looks great with the colors and the pillows. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Those lamps are great! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You girls did a great job, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the paint color you picked! Y'all did a great job! Where did you find your curtains and lamps? I've been looking for damask curtains, but haven't found any I just LOVED. I love your bedroom. So relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Keep the curtains! I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog and love it! What wonderful posts!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the color, you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The curtains look FANTASTIC I think!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! What a great choose 2 hours you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice! love the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your room looks awesome!!!! great job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hobby Lobby has the BEST lamps, I swear. Love the paint color!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks fabulous! Gorgeous paint color and the room is so calming and elegant. And keep the curtains - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the paint color! So warm and fresh at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks very chic. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i LOVE it!!! It looks beautiful! We have a similar color in our master too! Great choices, I love the pillows too! And I think the curtains look great! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE it!! The curtains look great with the pillows...so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the lamp! Good call with that one! Mixed patterns are in so the curtains work for me...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great job on the paint. Painting is SO hard. It looks easy but it's not. I like the curtains. I think they're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Girl, you are not going to believe this but our bedrooms are almost exactly the same minus the curtain behind your bed. Same wall color. Same lamps. Pretty much the same bedding (white with subtle border). Crazy! We are kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...