|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, April 16

The B-I-B-L-E

The hubs just loves it when I take his picture!

Ty bought me a new bible for Easter. My old one was falling apart. The pages had come apart from the binding and half of the pages would fall out. I wasn't even taking it to church, because I was afraid it would fall apart and I would lose some pages.
Ty wanted me to pick it out myself. I knew what I wanted when I went to pick it out: small size, but not too small; no crazy color or design. Of course, I didn't stick with that. This is the bible I went with.
I saw it at Border's and loved the size and the way it was set up inside. I liked the color, but thought it might be too much for a bible. I got online later to search for one this size but in different colors. I couldn't find anything else that I liked, so we ordered this one. (from amazon. For some reason I order everything from amazon.) It should come in tomorrow. I'm very excited!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I love it! As a mom whose daughter keeps her bible by her bedside, it's a sweet way to personalize it.

    How nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute! I need to find a new one as well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I have a small almost lime green one that I got a couple of summers ago. The smaller size is great for carrying in your purse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a new bible from amazon a few days ago too! I by just about everything from there as well. The prices are just about always cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a neat Easter gift! Very appropriate! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I think I need a new one now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I got a Bible too on Easter for our anniversary! So sweet!! And I really like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that bible.. I would chose that one too.. purple is my favorite color:) hubs is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it a lot! Make me want a new one! We have 6 bibles for the two of us (4 of them are NIV). Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to shop at Border's!!! I'm a huge fan (ex employee of 3 years.)

    Sorry had to cheerlead about it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and perfect Easter gift. I love the Bible you picked.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...