|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, April 27

My First Bloggie Meet-up

Bama Belle and I had a chance to meet in NYC! It was so much fun! This is the first bloggie friend that I have gotten to meet in person. We were also going to meet up with Milltini and B is for Brown, but both got stuck at work. :(

My conference was at a hotel in Times Square so Bama Belle met me in the area. We had dessert at the Bouchon Bakery. It was very yummy, but the company was even better than the food. It was like catching up with an old friend. Bama Belle and I had been e-mailing back and forth for a while. She is my personal travel agent. I visited her hometown in Alabama and she gave me lots of good tips and of course gave me lots of tips for NYC. She even bought a tie onesie for her new nephew, who is so adorable!

It was great to finally meet her in person. She is such a warm, friendly, and truly genuine person! Bama Belle even walked me back to my hotel. So sweet!

I will post pictures from my trip sometime this week. I took a lot and it is taking me a while to sort through them. Now it's time to catch up on work in the office and sort through my conference materials. Just another manic Monday!
Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Thats really neat, can't wait to see more pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!!! I would love to meet the bloggers I read in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. It sounds like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I can't wait to see your pictures. I still need tips on developing a blog following. I have lots of people visit my site, but hardly anyone leaves commments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so cool. i would love to meet all of my bloggie friends! can't wait to hear about your trip. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! I too, will be meeting my first blog friend this week! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww that is so fun!! glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun!!!! You girls look so pretty! And, I just love NYC...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad y'all got to meet in real life, IRL. I've met a few bloggers and it's so fun! Y'all both look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so happy that you and Bama got to meet up! I almost put her real name. lol! you two look adorable! i was so sad that i missed your visit! darn work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! looknig forward to seeing more pics:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun that your got the meet a bloggy friend - its a small world isn' it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photo of you both! How fun it must have been!

    Have a great week.

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! I love meeting up with blog friends and putting a voice to the personality you already know! :-) I can't wait to hear more and see pics of your NYC trip! Where did you stay in Times Square? I am trying to start putting together details for our trip there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...