|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, April 13

Spring Fest

Can ya'll tell that Spring is my favorite season?!? Saturday Ty and I attended an event put on by our city's garden club. There were lots of different vendors and nurseries with booths set up. One of our local shelters had their mobile shelter set up with the cutest dogs ever. Ty wouldn't let me have a puppy--he's so mean! haha! I don't know what I would actually do with another dog, but they were so cute!

The weather was so nice. I think it was only 55 degrees, but the sun was shining and for once there was no wind. It was a perfect day. The park was packed with people.

The azaleas were in full bloom!

Some poor passerby was asked to take our picture. Ty loves it when I do this! {that was a very sarcastic comment.}

Luckily for Ty he has long arms and can sometimes snap a good pic of us himself.

There were so many little kids in their Easter outfits getting their pictures taken. There was even a bridal portrait session going on.
It was a busy day for photographers!


I'm glad we enjoyed the weather on Saturday, because Easter Sunday was COLD and rainy. I tried to get a pic of Ty and I in our Easter outfits, but my camera's self-timer did not want to cooperate. And the only place that was tall enough for the camera to sit on was the mantle. It didn't make for the best background. Oh well!
We did not try to match our outfits, it just turned out this way. Besides that if we were trying to match I hope we would do a better job than this! :) These greens kinda clash!


Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. I love your Easter outfits, and the garden pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two take the cutest pictures! KCC also "loves" when I chase down passers-by to take pictures of us in public places. Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!!! And I absolutely love how you and hubs are color coordinated in that last pic!! Ohhh I try so hard with the hubbs but he never goes for it! Haha!

    Sounds like a wonderful Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fantastic day out in the spring air. :) I know, Sunday was totally ugly wasn't it? Ew. But Saturday was pretty! You guys look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty spring pictures! I love the pic of you in front of the azaleas. I'm glad you had a fun Saturday outdoors. Y'all look very cute in your Easter outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pictures! The azaleas are gorgeous! Hope y'all had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures! those flowers are so gorgeous. and i love your easter outfits! i went with green this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your Easter outfit. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the pics! haha, i always asked random people to take pics, hubby has gotten used to it now, haa, he's even asks sometimes for me now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Easter outfit!! SO CUTE!!! perfect outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in your easter outfit!!! And I love the pictures of the flowers, it looks beautiful out! My poor husband nearly cries when I ask strangers to take our pictures. Thankfully his mother is a psychotic picture fiend so he is well trained...one thing I will be thankful for that she did :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! We like to go to the arboretum because it's so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lindsey! Found your blog through Facebook (I guess this means I got caught stalking), and I thought I'd say hello! You guys look like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you two are adorable! such cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Easter pics! You're Twinkies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty place to be. The flowers are beautiful!

    Our Easter was kinda cold too! Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute pictures! Sounds like a fun spring-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely weekend! I am very jealous of the outdoor activities, it's still pretty dull and brown here in Nebraska, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. New to your blog, but wanted to say how cute both of your outfits are!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving your Easter outfits!

    The park is beautiful. I'm glad you had a nice weekend!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...