|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, April 3

TGIF


I have finally recovered from my Birmingham trip. I got sick the day after we got back. Then on Wednesday I had a recruitment event in a city 2 hours from mine, so I got home really late that night. (Which is the reason for the lack of blog posts.)


Today I feel a lot more rested! A student at our school is doing a fundraiser for a breast cancer walk that she is participating in. It is the best fundraiser--a smoothie or a frozen coffee drink and your choice of 3 different muffins. I will have a smoothie and a banana nut bread muffin waiting on my desk when I get to work. And its casual Friday! It is going to be a good day!


Last night I made tacos and got to use my new little bowls for salsa. I have been on the look out for small bowls for this very purpose. I found these at Anthropologie when I was in Birmingham. I love that store! I wish we had one in my state.

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. those bowls are too cute! i LOVE anthropology! i wish they had one here.

    don't forget today is Free Giveaway Friday so be sure to swing by and enter to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bowls, and I love anthropology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bowls! I wish we had an anthropologie over here too!

    Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some goodies at Anthropologie in Chicago. LOVE that store. I too, wish we had one here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! I saw some in a magazine and thought they were adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anthro. They have the best summer dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bowls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those little bowls! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bowls! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you feel better! Nothing beats having something delivered at your desk, especially when it benefits someone else too :). That actually sounds like a great idea. I will pass it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love casual Fridays :)

    I know, isn't Anthropologie the best? I spend forever in that store anytime I go. They have the cutest little odds and ends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those bowls are adorable! I just started shopping for things for my new kitchen, and those look like they'd definitely belong! You should check out springpad - it's a great way to organize all aspects of your life - from pretty bowls to meal plans and recipes, I think you'd really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Friday! And thank you for the support and the comment it really means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't Anthro the best??? Love that store, cute bowls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those bowls are precious. Perfect size!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE ANTHROPOLOGY! It stinks that everything (well the clothes) are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What sweet little bowls, love the color. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...