|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, October 18

Free Stationery...I'll take it!

I read about this on Lis Loves:
"FB exclusive: FREE PERSONALIZED NOTECARD! Send us an email to VIP@traylorpapers.com with your name & address and we'll send you a free customized card with your name. Tell us your favorite colors and/or style (i.e., whimsical, classic, girly, etc.) and we'll try to make you a match ;) BONUS: post this offer on your blog or wall, send us a link and we'll send you a few extra! Good thru 10/28/09!"
I was pretty skeptical, so I looked it up on FB myself. I love personalized stationery!
Traylor Papers has a ton of cute items. I can't wait to get mine in the mail!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oh wow girl! I will have to check that out! I love stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! Free Stationery. Thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm checking it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post, Lindsey! Hope you like your fun new cards :) Lisa www.traylorpapers.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...