|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, October 1

Fall Decor

I love all the colors of Fall. It makes my house feel so warm and cozy!

I changed up our fireplace decor. We used to have a big mirror sitting on the mantle. This poor clock has been propped up on a living room wall since we moved in a year ago. I thought it was time to show it some love. Our fireplace seems so bare now though, but it is growing on me.
I bought the cream pumpkin last year from HobLob after Thanksgiving. It was in a 90% off box outside of the store. It was an odd green color, so I painted it cream. I loved the real cream pumpkins I had last year; seen here.

Why is it so hard to take pictures of your house and have them turn out the same way you actually see them in real life??


My apothecary jar filled with acorns.


I bought the acorns at HobLob on my lunch hour with Megan. I love that girl!

I'm loving this black cake stand!


I came home from work today and saw this:

I guess Nuts got bored. Little stinker.

The 3 acorns were all stuck together like this:{picture of my table last year.}

Have a good weekend!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

26 comments:

  1. There's something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your decor girly!
    i think the apothecary jar idea is so much fun!
    i had an opportunity to have 5 of those jars for free but i didn't take them because i had no idea what i would do with them :( wishing i would have taken then now!
    also love the black cake stand with the lil pumpkins! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so good, Lindsey! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks GREAT!!!! LOVE fall decor! Love hobby lobby! love you!!! happy fall and friday...almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the decor ;)
    I miss Hobby Lobby SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the apothecary jar and the cake stand! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those orange plates and touches of gold. Lovely, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! I'm loving the decorations and the clock! My dog isn't even allowed in the house by himself. His mess would be way worse! Ha-Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I am such a fan of fall colors that I did my kitchen in them. Hope you have a great Friday and an even better weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE! Love the cake stand and the Apothecary jar! I finally broke down and bought me a jar like that when I had a 40% coupon at Michaels last week - it only made it $18 so it was WELL worth it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your table setting! And I agree! Cream pumpkins are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Thanks for sharing. Giving me some ideas for my decorating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love those acorns and bad bad nuts!!! he didn't get sick, did he?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I share your frustration with taking pictures of your home and thinking, "But it looks so much better than that in real life!"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! And that black cake stand is so fun!

    LOL @ Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your mantle looks great!! I wish I had more space to decorate for holidays. Have a good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful decor! I have my outside done (san pumpkins, that's tomorrow!), but nothing inside. Your mantle looks great. I think I could use the apothecary jar idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love all of it! it looks fabulous and so very fallish! great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a gorgeous table setting - I love it! Also, what a great use of a cake stand. Those pumpkins look great on it! And, apothecary jars? Is there anything better? They can be filled to celebrate each holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your fall decor is great! I can't believe you and Megan went to Hob Lobby together... HOW FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your decor, especially those orange damask plates! Do you happen to remember where you got them from? I love decorating for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So jealous of your orange accent plates - I registered for those and they never came :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...