|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, August 19

Changes

I haven't dyed my hair in over 2 years. I used to dye it all the time and have been almost every shade under the sun. But for the last 2 years I have been all-naturale, until now. Take a look at my new hair color. It is still pretty dark but is fading a little. It should fade at least another shade into an auburn color. Isn't that weird that you have to wait about a week after you dye your hair to get the shade that you want?!? I need to go buy some shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. Any suggestions?
Here is my old color:

The new color:

My photographer, Ty, took these pictures and this one was an accident but it turned out the best to be able to see my color. It was soooo bright outside and he counted to like 10 before he snapped the picture. My poor little eyes couldn't handle the sunshiney brightness so I ducked my head right as he finally snapped it.

Yesterday, I travelled to Stillwater because my office facilitates an honors class called Medicine in the 21st Century. We have a different speaker come in each week to discuss a topic. My boss is out of town on a family emergency so I got to teach the first day of class all by myself! Granted it was only an orientation to the class and going over the syllabus, but I was excited!

My cousin, Tara, who is 3 months younger than I am and got married a week before me had her 1st baby, Aiden Grant, last Wednesday. They live in Stillwater, so I went to visit while I was there yesterday. He is so cute and tiny! Look at his beautiful skin tone. He is darker than me! I was over there forever just holding him.

8 comments:

  1. He is SO cute!! Oh my goodness...I love him. Great pix of the new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair color! I get bored with my hair color so I usually change my between dark and light with the seasons! Such fun being a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the haircolor! I had a similar shade last winter, but it was next to impossible to keep that 'reddish' sheen, it faded so fast. I'm relishing my highlighted summer hair, but will probably give it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE your hair! i think i want to try being a brunette someday...if babies don't cause it, i want to use your color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. as soon as i grow my hair out, you should color it the same pam in a bottle blonde as mine. that way it'll be a more dramatic effect when we wear our matching outfits at work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! He is beautiful! Your hair is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is absolutely adorable. And so is your hair. I love the new color. I hate that it takes a week to be the color you want!!!

    Hugz,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...