|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, August 20

I'm Obsessed with....

...Aprons! I think aprons are so fun! I like to sew them, okay I have only made one. But more than that I LOVE to buy them! It is hard to find cute fabric in Oklahoma so it is hard to make a really, really cute apron. Chesley and I went to JoAnn's last night to look for fabric to make her neice an apron for her 2nd birthday. We couldn't find anything! We will have to keep looking. I found this apron in Eureka Springs at Feather Your Nest. I'm a little obsessed with that store, too. Check out the cute buttons on the bow.



This is the apron that I probably wear the most. My SIL, Sarah bought it for me as a bridal shower gift. It is a Jessie Steele apron.


I have several more aprons that I need to take pictures of to showcase. I have a vintage apron that belonged to my great grandma. It is so cute. She must have been extremely tiny, because it barely fits around my waist! (Not that I think that my waist is extremely tiny!) My photographer, Ty, isn't too keen on taking my picture while I am wearing an apron. It probably doesn't help that I always ask him to do it as soon as we get home from school/work and he has just sat down on the couch and started watching sports center!
What is your current obsession??

9 comments:

  1. You know that I love me an apron, too. We should have an "apron exchange" via the WWW. How fun would that be? Aprons are the best. I want a thousand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ashamed to admit I do NOT own an apron - After seeing your oh so cute ones I think I need to get me one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aprons, too! Now if I could just learn to sew... Have you ever been to Wilson and Wilson Folk Art in Eureka Springs? Blakely is the sweetest thing and I love her work! They are all over my house! I have never been to Feather Your Nest but saw it features in a magazine. Can't wait to go! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your aprons! I'm so glad they're making a comeback. They really are cute and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are adorable!

    I am obsessed with dishes and serving platters, it's totally out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Eureka Springs. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just recently won an apron on a blog.

    Too cool.

    There is a really simple pattern in Amy Butlers book "In stitches", that I want to try and make.

    I've just recently gotten into the apron thing and love it.

    I otherwise am so bad for wiping my hands on my clothes when I'm cooking.

    Do feel free to pop over and say hello at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable!! I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THOSE APRONS!!! once a year at our fair, i enter an apron so right now i have a bucket load, but is sooo much fun to prance around the house and clean up with high heels on!! lol i know its random!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...