|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, August 6

Road Trip

I'm off on another adventure! My travel schedule for work is about to pick up again, actually right now. I am headed to Eureka Springs for the Arkansas Osteopathic Medical Association annual convention. They host a pre-med convention in junction to the convention for osteopathic physicians. I will be attending the pre-med convention. Ty is going with me and will be sitting in on a roundtable discussion and mingling with the students. Our medical students are my best recruitment tool. I'm lucky to be married to one so he is always at my disposal for recruitment events. Not that he minds. He loves this place, so it is easy for him to promote it. We are leaving this morning so we can get there before all the shops close up. The conference is all day Thursday and Friday, so I won't be able to do much once it starts.

I have never been to Eureka so I am very excited. It is a very popular honeymoon spot in this part of the country. In fact that is where my parents went on their honeymoon 25 years ago.
So my posts will be limited for the remainder of the week...Here is a website for you to check out: Feather Your Nest. It is so cute! I want everything! I plan on making a stop there this afternoon!

5 comments:

  1. You guys will have so much fun. It is a neat little place to explore and the drive over is beautiful. Be sure and take lots of pictures of your fun few days away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I've never been to Eureka either. Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice to meet you and I hope you have a great time. It sounds like a great place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We honeymooned in Eureka Springs many moons ago. It is beautiful in the fall! It's probably just hot right now. You guys have been busy travelers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my most favorite places on earth!!! I honeymooned there!

    Cant wait to see pics. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...