|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, August 14

We Have a WINNER!

Drumroll, Please......

Random Integer Generator
20
Timestamp: 2008-08-14 15:29:28 UTC

Lacey, you are the winner! Yay! Congratulations!
"Little you are so fun! I only have one set - haha! We all know I don't like to cook - but I do love all this adorable stuff you find...so maybe...just maybe one day I will have fun dishes too! :)"
You have fun dishes now! I will be contacting you soon.
This giveaway has been so much fun. I have met so many new bloggers. I love discovering new blogs to visit! Thanks for visiting my site!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, my husband and his dad just put up a privacy fence at the beginning of the summer. Now, that's a hard job, but so nice to have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...