|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, August 5

Cupcakes and Cartwheels

My new apron from my MIL.


Isn't the tag cute?!? I love it. Cupcakes and Cartwheels. In fact, I love the tag so much that I still haven't taken it off the apron! I have a couple of other pics of the apron but they are kind of blurry, sorry. After several weeks of not being able to cook in my kitchen because of a plumbing problem, I finally cooked a big meal the other night: Lasagna. And I got to wear my new apron.


My kitchen floor is concrete right now. And not the trendy concrete floors. Mine are dirty, uneven concrete floors. Our wood floors were supposed to be installed yesterday but due to an unreliable floor installer we are delayed. Yesterday was the craziest Monday ever. I will try not bore you with all the details, but lets just say it was bad. Our installer was supposed to purchase the flooring last week while we were on vacation. He waited until yesterday to go buy it. The good news is after lots and lots of phone calls we have located a Home Depot that has our flooring in stock. If we couldn't find it we would of had to wait until September for it to come in. The even better news is that it is the Home Depot in Lawton so my dad picked it up for me yesterday. The disappointing news is that we have guests coming this weekend and we really wanted them to see our beautiful wood floors instead they will see ugly concrete. Oh, and our insurance adjuster was fired so we have to re-file all of our paperwork, receipts, and estimates with them because they can't find our file. Just another Manic Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, that apron is ADORABLE! I love the cupcakes and cartwheels tag - that is too cute. And the pleats - oh the pleats!!! Um, do you think we could learn to do that? As long as it doesn't involve boddice (sp?) I'm game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! What a day! At least you got to wear your apron. I'm sure that somehow made the day all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Ty didn't tell me the part about the insurance adjuster yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sand those babies and paint them! people will think they've walked into a trendy loft in SoHo. especially if you feed them a few flirtinis first!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...