|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, December 4

Beautiful Morning

I was standing at the kitchen counter this morning making Ty his lunch and I looked out the window and saw this. Absolutely gorgeous. I grabbed my camera and ran outside in my pj pants and robe and snapped a few pictures. The whole time I was hoping that the neighbors didn't look out their window at me! Then I said a little prayer thanking God for such a beautiful morning.

Its amazing how much the color can change in just a matter of seconds. I looked down to change the settings on my camera to manual and the colors had changed by the time I looked back up.

18 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture...what a great way to start the day! I hope it is a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful!! :) I hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is gorgeous! Glad you captured it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love when you are able to caputre moments like this? So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that is beautiful. thanks for running out in your pj's in the freezing cold to grab that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a little treat that you were able to stop and catch the sunrise. I love it!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice! it looks like you took that pic out in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness.. thats beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you on my blog. Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice way to start the day. Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hard to start the day in a bad mood after seeing that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It WAS a beautiful morning! Lillian and I talked about the "pink" sky on the way to school this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh thats beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...