|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, December 2

New Project: onesies

Remember me talking about the craft show that I went to a few weekends ago? Well, when I was there I bought a onesie for Ty's nephew for his birthday. My cousin also bought one for her little boy. They were the cutest things. I got home and decided that I could make that. Why not? Those sewing lessons that I took last year with Whitney have to be put to good use!

The onesies that Tara and I bought were Carter's, which she informed me was a good baby brand. Something about the thickness. I set out to buy some and some cute fabric. I set to work on them last night. Here's the results:
What do you think? A cute, little tie on a baby!
I couldn't stop at the tie. I love my little weenie dog (dachshund), but I do not own any weenie dog paraphanelia, but I couldn't pass up on making this.

I have lots of things in mind for little girl ones! I can't wait to try them out tonight. Tell me what you think! Would you buy one of these for a little one in your life? Maybe as a Christmas present or for a shower? I'm sorta, kinda playing with the idea of selling them.

20 comments:

  1. How adorable! I just love them!! I would def. buy one if I had a little bundle of joy!! I can't wait to see what else you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDSEY! How did you make a weenie dog?? That is adorable! I am so proud of you for putting our sewing lessons to good use. Those are SO cute. I am super impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are just adorable!!! I would buy them and give them as gifts in a heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are TWO cute!! You should totally sell them! Get an Esty shop! I think that they would sell very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are TOO CUTE! I would totally purchase them!!! You should sell on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THose are SO cute!!! Love them! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! You are so talented at stuff like this! I could see my little nephew in something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! those are amazing! you are so creative and talented. YES you should start a business!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute are those? so fun! i love the little weeine dog! with my sis being pregnant, and in the midst of planning a baby shower, i would totally buy some of those onseis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should sell them! That tie one is PRECIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the doxie one - especially how you made it wrap around to the back. The argyle fabric was perfect for this, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just wanted to add that I also love how you DIDN'T use "baby" pastel colors. I'm so not into pastels; I prefer brighter, saturated colors like these. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honestly, those are the cutest ever! Lucas had so many compliments on his that I know they would be a hit. Open an etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  14. those are so cute!!! ill keep you in mind if i know someone who has a baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...