|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Tuesday, December 9

Turbo Jam

One day last year I was at home sick and randomly flipping through t.v. channels. I came across an infomercial for Turbo Jam. It seemed like the best work out ever. I just knew that if I ordered it I would automatically be motivated to work out and would have a fantastic body. I know, I know they sucked me in! Well, not completely...instead of ordering the dvds from the infomercial I went to amazon.com to search for a better deal. I do this for almost everything that I want to buy. I love amazon! When I got the videos I would only do them when Ty was at the school studying or when he locked himself in his office and promised not to come out for anything. I am not the most coordinated person in the world and I did not want him to see me jumping around trying to keep up with this energetic person.
Almost a year later and I still don't want him to watch me attempt this video. I'm not as adamant about it, but I still wait until he is deeply immersed in studying before I will begin the workout. Last night he decided to sneak up on me with his phone camera and snap a picture. AAAHHH!! I made him send me the picture and since it wasn't completely embarrasing and since it takes the worst pictures ever I decided to share my embarrassment here. But I will never, ever let you watch me do the workout!

Ty is a little behind the times and just got a phone with a camera this summer. He has been really proud of it and is always sneaking up on me and taking pictures. One morning he caught me outside with Nuts while he was doing his business. I was wearing a nightgown and my rainboots, bending over picking weeds out of our flower beds. Needless to say I looked beautiful! NOT! I had on the rainboots because I keep them near our back door. They are so easy to slip on and the grass gets really dewy here in the morning.

If you are looking for a great workout video I would recommend Turbo Jam. It is a very high energy workout. The best part is they have a 20 minute workout (along with a 45 minute workout and a weight training video). I can only last about 20 minutes!

16 comments:

  1. Too funny that he sneaks up on you with the camera phone. That totally sounds like something Grant would do! Ha-Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I laugh just thinking about anybody doing work out videos. I can never do one long because I end up laughing at myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your turbo jam. Seriously, Lindsey...you're STILL doing that video!? That is motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That is funny! I am proud of you for doing the workout. I have bought workout videos only to never touch them again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i gotta get me that!! :) i used to have that Ta Boe video and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny!! I hate working out when my hubby is home, it's so embarrasing!! Anyway, how funny that he sneaks up on you to take pictures, guys can be such dorks sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen them and wondered if it was as good as looked on tv. Funny about the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm thinking you teaching this class at the fitness center is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did a work out video a few times. And then saw myself in the reflection of the TV and saw how silly I looked - which is weird because no one was looking at me. Either way, now I work out publicly at the gym and people can stare at me. Somehow, this makes me feel better!

    And how sneaky of your husband!! You'll have to get him back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny! Yep, I'm a sucker for informercials, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's hilarious! But I'm impressed that a year later, you're still doing the workout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's pretty funny. Thanks for the workout tip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love exercise videos. nothing better than being able to work out in the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love turbo jam! I'm with you on not wanted anyone to watch me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is hilarious. I almost bought this once! However, every single workout video I've ever bought has ended up in our dvd case...and is never used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the workout tips.I contacted with health fitness nutrition Expert and she also guide me well regarding issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...