|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, December 22

Victorian Christmas Walk

This past weekend Ty and I headed to Guthrie for his nephew's 1st birthday party. He was an adorable birthday boy and loved all the attention. Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead. Or at least I thought it was dead. I guess it restored itself a little. Just long enough for me to get a few pics at the Victorian Christmas Walk. The walk happens two weekends in December in historic downtown Guthrie. There are lots of neat little shops and antique stores that stay open late. They all serve hot apple cider and have cookies for the shoppers. There were several groups of people dressed up victorian style. There were several Santas and even a few elves.
It was a really neat event.


I did manage to get one shot of the birthday boy! It was absolutely freezing outside and Lucas was bundled up. What movie does this remind you of!?!

I had so much fun browsing all the antique stores. I saw these cute canisters, but resisted the urge to buy them. Maybe if Ty hadn't been with me reminding me of the fact that I don't have any room for them. And the coffee one was missing a lid. But now I am wishing I would have bought them. Aren't they cute!?!

I did make sure to get a picture of baby Nathan. (I didn't take a single picture of him the last time that I saw him.) He was wearing the onesie that I made for him.


14 comments:

  1. I left you a little sweet somethin' somethin' on my blog! Go check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun evening!!

    And what a sweet baby!! I just love that onesie you made him - it is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, tell me about the onesies? Do you make girl versions? I have a niece who is 3 1/2 months old, and I'm thinking she needs one. Seriously, I want some info about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!! i love the onsies! and he totally looks like the boy on The Christmas Story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas! and I adore that baby shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun!

    And how cute is he???

    And those pink canisters are amazing. I am with you, go back and buy them at once! haha (sorry to your hubby)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome about the Hornets... CP3 is SIMPLY amazing. He owns the court...what a fun internship that must have been! I used to intern with the Superdome--that was SO much fun.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you guys came! It was a fun evening despite the freeeeeezing temps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet picture of the baby sleeping! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great evening!! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the retro coffee and tea metal cans. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...