|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, December 17

Holiday Ball

The Holiday Ball, aka med school prom, was this past weekend. It was held at a new event center in town. The place was pretty nice. Although there was also a mixed martial arts fight in the arena that is attached to the banquet hall. It made things pretty interesting. (The fight was not scheduled when the school booked this place.)
Ty and I had a great evening. The food was okay--at least my plate was. I pre-ordered chicken and Ty chose steak. All the steaks at our table were blood red. Not okay when Ty likes his medium-well. He ate it anyways. I don't know how. I don't think I could have choked that thing down. That is why I always go with chicken at events that food is being produced in mass. Its always the safer choice.
Dinner was followed by a hypnotist. It was by far one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. My cheeks were hurting from smiling and laughing so much! I told Ty that we should get out the hypnotist tape from our high school prom. (I didn't go under thanks to Ty falling on me and waking me up out of the trance!) He was hilarious during the whole thing. My parents took turns recording it and I'm pretty sure that there is a lot of up and down movement of the camera from them shaking with laughter. So, momsy get that tape out and have it ready!

It was late by the time the hynotist was done so we headed home and skipped out on the dancing. We are such an old couple! It was a great evening.

25 comments:

  1. You two are a beautiful couple! It sounds like a fun party. I've never seen a hypnotist. Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful evening! minus the red meat :( we saw a hypnotist on our cruise last fall and he was hilarious. i LOVE your dress! you two are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys looked so cute! Aw, you are such cuties. You will have such cute babies. Now put one in that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look great! I love your dress - it's beautiful!

    The hypnotist sounded like fun. Glad ya'll had a great night out! I've always wanted to go to a "ball."

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress and necklace combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress! So pretty! You guys are a beautiful couple! That is really funny that there was a martial arts fight right next to the banquet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys looked so cute! LOVE the dress too! How much fun, I haven't done something like that in SO long!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love your dress and necklace!!! So classy!!! That sounds like such a fun evening... We all need something like that every once and a while!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two look so cute. Is that necklace from Target? I think I have the exact one, but I haven't worn it yet. Loving the purple dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute dress and necklace! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet dress! banana?

    very odd about the meat - i usually order chicken for the opposite reason. i can't eat meat that's been cooked a bunch and is all gray. usually catered steak is way overcooked IMO. ick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've watched hyptonist shows before and they were sooo funny! I could not have scarfed that steak down I would have gagged,ha! You guys looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You looks so pretty! Love the dress and necklace - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hypnotist sounds really fun! Cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two are so cute! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look how gorgeous you are!! Love the necklace.. that dress looks amazing. I give you a ten!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute picture. I just left you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWW Thank you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Y'all are such a cute couple. Love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You guys look great! What a fun chance to dress up and go out and celebrate...even if you skipped the dancing! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  22. how fun and you two look great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a great photo! you look lovely. i am summer and just happened upon your blog and love it. i am now following you. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, I loooove your outfit, that dress fits your perfectly and the necklace matches so well
    You both look great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...