|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, December 18

Ty: the best uncle ever

My husband is so good with kids. They just flock to him. Of course his niece and nephew are no exception. This year we missed Thanksgiving with my family and my aunt wrote on my facebook wall saying that she missed us and that they needed Ty to entertain the kids. There are 3 young boys on my dad's side of the family and they think that Ty is their human punching bag! (I'm not kidding.)
Last weekend we headed to Ty's grandparents for the first of many Christmas celebrations to come this season. We had a great dinner and enjoyed the time with everyone. Ty loves to see Lillian, Lucas and now we have Nathan as well. For some reason I didn't get a single picture of baby Nathan. Next time...
Lucas is a year old today. Happy Birthday!
Such a big boy with his tie on!

Lillian was not ready for her Uncle Ty to leave!

We get to see everyone again this weekend for Lucas' 1st birthday party. It should be really fun.

14 comments:

  1. awe :) looks like you guys had a great time. and i love that tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, he's wearing his tie! That is adorable. Ty needs to be a daddy. :) No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is so cute!!!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it just melt your heart to see them so happy around children?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love seeing your guys with the kiddos? Its like the sweetest thing ever! And that outfit looks great on Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im bored too haha... I dont know what I am going to do with myself now that I dont have school! Well stay busy!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Doesn't it make you so happy to see that kids adore him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And the tie onesie is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really sweet. My nephew is glued to my husband when we're in town too. Ever since he was a baby he's loved my husband because my husband plays with him constantly and tries to involve him in everything. He's almost 5 and still thinks the world of his uncle David :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable. I literally said "aww" outloud in my office to myself looking at that first pic of Ty and the little one. So beyond cute seeing guys with little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like natural daddy material to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like natural daddy material to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! He'll be a great dad!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...