|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, September 2

family, pops, & friends

On our way home on Sunday we stopped by Ty's sister and her family's house. It was so nice to see them all. I didn't take any pictures, but I did lift this one of Lillian from Amy's blog.



Lillian was playing with her rock collection when we got there.
Lillian and I had a good time coloring pictures and giving them to each other.


This was the most recent picture I had of Lucas. He will be two in December and is all boy! You can't see the back of his hair in this picture, but he has the cutest little curls.




After we left their house we stopped by Pops. I have blogged about this place before here.

We ate in their diner for the first time on Sunday. It was delish!







Today I was out on the road for a recruitment event. It just happened to be at the same university where Megan works. I had a break for lunch, so she picked me up and we had some yummy tomato basil soup and 1/2 a sandwich at a nice sandwich shop.


She works in this cute, old house on campus. It was adorable.

She showed me her office and it is so spacious and homey! Her department has a golf cart to use to get around campus, so she drove me back to the building that I was working at in the golf cart. It was a gorgeous day to be driving around campus in that thing. Thanks Megan!


I have taken on some new responsibilities at work. I'm enjoying it and hoping it eventually turns into a promotion. Fingers crossed. But with those extra duties and my travelling schedule at work my blogging, e-mailing and commenting might be sporadic.



I have had lots of new commentors lately and I like to try to visit you all, but things have been busy at work and will only get busier. I love each and every comment, so please don't get offended or stop commenting if I don't get a chance to visit your blog very often. :)


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. I wish I could work in a tiny house! Jealous of your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I wish I lived closer to some of my fun bloggy friends!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Pops! I'm not such a fan of what I ate the last time I was there, but I just love going in there and seeing all those bottles. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute kiddos! I LOVE pops! It's just such a cute place AND they have really good breakfast on the weekends too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pops looks so cool! I wish there was one where I lived!

    Looks like such a pretty day to be out and around campus! Very cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea they served food at Pops too! We are so going to have to stop by that place the next time I'm in OKC. I totally know what you mean about not getting to comment on everyone's blog. Work has been crazy and I don't see it letting up anytime soon so I feel like a horrible, slacker of a blogger. You are fab, though! No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I had so much fun yesterday! And I love Pop's! We should go there next time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you put up and Edward Cullen poster I will also. LOVE!

    I can not wait for New Moon. I love all things Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks like a fun place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like you have been having fun!!! I've still never been to Pops but I want to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bottles at the diner are so cute. What a great idea!

    Congrats on the new assignment at work. You'll be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to tell you that I cannot thank you enough for posting the curtain blog!!!!!

    Good luck with the busy days ahead; your hard work will pay off, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That house is adorable! How fun that you got to meet up for lunch!

    Where is Pops? I'm not familiar with it? It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What little cuties!

    I agree with everyone above me, I'm super jealous of your friend and her cute little house/office too! I bet that was so much fun riding around the campus on the golf cart. VIP? haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I remember having a rock collection! What cute kids! And I wish I lived closer and could visit with you guys! What kind of work do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fingers are crossed here for your promotion!! I hope it happens! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...