|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, September 20

weekend recap

Friday I got home from my work trip and headed to dinner with Ty and Chesley. We went to Casa Bonita. My mom and aunt used to take all of us kids to eat there. I remember it being this HUGE restaurant with flags on every table that you raised when you wanted the waiter to stop by. I also remember a big game room. The restaurant burned down years ago and someone finally renovated it.

It was exactly like I remember, except the food was awful. I'm pretty sure it all came out of a can. We had a good time anyways. Chesley and I felt like the parents of a little boy. I gave Ty $1 to go play games while Ches and I talked. haha!



Saturday Ty and I travelled to a neighboring city for his Grandma's birthday celebration. It was so nice to see everyone and meet some family members I had never met before. After the party we drove to Ty's sister's house to hang out for a couple of hours. We always have so much fun over there.


Lillian and Ty were racing. She wanted him to wear her helmet.

Lucas was trying to keep up!

Look at those curls!Ty had curls as a baby. I hope that our kids get them! They are so cute!

I squeezed into the tent with Lillian and Nathan crawled in.
It was pretty crowded in there!

Nathan liked to peek out and see what was going on.

Sunday It has been rainy and dreary here for what seems like forever. The sun made an appearance on Saturday and stuck around for Sunday. I think the rain is supposed to be back soon though. We went to a park on Sunday to enjoy the sunshine.






Photobucket

29 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! And your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I haven't been to Casa Bonita in years!!! I used to love that place. I love that last pic of you and Ty. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I haven't been to Casa Bonita in years!!! I used to love that place. I love that last pic of you and Ty. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm a new follower of your blog and also new to blogging myself! I just love your blog and all of your posts. Your outfits are super cute as well!

    Can't wait to hear more from you!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and fun pics! that last pic is so cute! and so funny with the pink helmet, I bet she loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally have that shirt you wore at Casa Bonita! :) We could be twinks! Looks like a fab weekend. FunZEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha the picture of Ty in the pink helmet is too funny! Love the one of the three of y'all in the tent. That is a cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds (and looks) like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOw cute are Lucas' curls....I love them!!! NO rain here yet but its coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little baby curls are the best. Our son had them for the longest time, but they went away when he was 3. I hardly ever cut his hair. We have several pics where he looks like a girl.
    I think it's great that you two have so much fun together. Enjoy your baby-free time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Casa Bonita?? As in the "South Park" episode?? LOL. I didn't know that place really existed, I thought I was just on SP. LOL

    (And no, I don't usually watch South Park, but my hubby does... I fall asleep to it almost every night, so some of it, unfortunately, sinks in.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE pics, lady!!! Sounds like a fun weekend. That one of you in the tent is great!

    ps - I'm SICK of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you looked so pretty all weekend! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fun weekend! T-town has such pretty parks! I've always thought that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Cute and I LOVE the curls on the little boy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pictures!I love that you gave ty a dollar to go play games! so funny! boys will be boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. such cute pictures!! looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Casa Bonita! We used to drive there from Fort Smith for our end-of-the-year junior high band trip back in the day. And if I recall, the food wasn't great back then either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. PS I just barely did my Autumn Scents giveaway drawing, and you won my second place! PLease e-mail me your address so I can send it your way!
    XO
    headbandsandhandbags(@)gmail(.)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely family! I'm jealous that you have rain!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a good weekend! It's always nice when you can enjoy yourself even if the food is terrible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your ruffle top and the necklace you have on with it! So pretty!

    Also, that is the cutest picture of y'all peeking out of the tent!

    ReplyDelete
  23. As always, you look great. Sounds like a fun weekned.

    ReplyDelete
  24. aww these are such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Are you in Colorado? Is there a Cosa Bonita anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  26. The picture of Ty in the helmet made me smile. BIG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. hi i am new follower. i really like reading your blogs and i am looking forward for more great posts.

    the last picture is really cute. you and Ty looks good together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...