|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Sunday, September 13

Weekend Recap

Friday I went to lunch with a coworker and these two. We miss Whitney at work! It was good to see her and Levi!

You can't really tell, but he had on the cutest polo onesie. It had embroidered whales all over it, very preppy and very cute.


Saturday My sorority held an alumni tailgate, so Ty and I drove back for it. Poor guy had worked nights all week for his OB/GYN rotation. He only got a couple of hours of sleep before we had to leave our house to drive back to our alma mater. He is such a good sport! He also "caught" his first baby in the wee hours of Saturday morning. I think that is such an amazing thing!


My great grand-little, Lisa. love her.

I made the dress above. It took me several tries to get it the way I wanted, but I eventually decided it was presentable enough. I spent a lot of nights last week with the seam ripper!


We wanted a picture in front of the sign. Please ignore the food table. It was the end of the tailgate and well, tailgates are never pretty once a 100+ girls have gone through the food line. :)


This is the current president. She was just a little freshman when I was president. Gosh, I'm old!




The rain held off until the 3rd quarter. Chesley's poncho wouldn't stay on her head. Luckily, she was able to use my umbrella w/o blocking anyone's view.


After the game, Ty's parents took us to dinner at the Rancher's Club. OSU has a great hotel and restaurant administration program. They run a campus hotel and restaurant. It is all 5 star and has excellent service. The dinner was delish!!

I had shrimp with saffron risotto--amazing!

{poor quality due to the iphone and a dark room}

Ty's sister and her husband at dinner.



Ty's parents


I had so much fun at my college town, even though we lost the game. I love that place. It was a long day and I had to make the long drive home. Poor Ty was about to fall over from a lack of sleep. He took a REALLY long nap on Sunday.

Sunday I am teaching the 2&3 year olds on Sunday morning. They are such cuties. We learned about David and Goliath. It was so cute to hear them say Goliath in their sweet, little voices. Sunday night our class {our regular, grown-up class, not the kiddo class} had a game night. I love game nights! They are always so much fun!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

41 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! I was an Alpha Chi Omega too!!! Best years of my life! Many of my best friends were Alpha Chi's - fun times (then and now)!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! I cannot believe that you made that dress! It is adorable!

    The foot at the Rancher's Club looks delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress came out awesome! I would have never guessed that it was handmade if you hadn't said so. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress!! Sad OSU lost this weekend..but thank you for beating UGA last weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome weekend! And looks like you guys had a great time at the game. I love your game day dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. as always, I am so impressed with your creativity in making your dress. It was so cute! I've seen dresses like that, but I can't begin to think how to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed all of your pictures! You look great in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you went to OK State!?! My cousin graduated a couple of years ago and played football for them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe that you made that dress!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun dress! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a FUN WEEKEND!!! Oh my goodness, can you make me an Arkansas dress!?!?! I LOVE yours! You did a great job! Lets get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course you made that dress. You are Lindsey and you are amazing and things like that! So fun that you got to hang out with Whitney and Levi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dress is so cute! I can't believe you made it!!

    And I have that same umbrella :) Cute, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love that dress! Can you please make me one! :)

    We are sisters...Alpha Chi sisters that is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun weekend!!! I think its too cute that you are teaching the 2-3 year olds!!! ARent' they precious at that age

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you smock the top of that dress? It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! So many of my friends were Alpha Chis. I know it's a great group of ladies. LOVE your OSU dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are one talented lady! i love the dress! make me one but lsu, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a fun weekend!! Good job on the dress! It turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fabulous weekend you had!!
    love all the photos, you are really just TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The dress you made is adorable! And congrats to your husband on "catching" his first baby!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That dress is incredible!! I know you're not a fan of tutorials, but maybe a little instruction? lol. Is it an old tshirt reworked? What a fun tailgate!!

    And also--thats impressive that you were president of your sorority at such a big school!! That's a huge deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable dress! That makes me want to make one for my school :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just had to tell you that I send your "noreply@blogger.com" post to probably 5 people a week! Hope everyone stays and follows your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun weekend. Great job on the dress. It looks so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun weekend you had! Yo uare a seriously talented seamstress! Darling dress!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I was just fixing to ask you where you got your dress and then I got to the part that said you made it. It's WAY cute! You should make a few and put them on Etsy! I would LOVE to buy one from you because I could NEVER do something like that on my own! Looks like y'all had fun. We're going back for Homecoming, are y'all? I teach 2nd and 3rd graders on Sunday morning. They are so cute and always rejuvenate me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. sounds like an awesome weekend!

    {sorry i'm behind!}

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey girl! I took some time off from blogging and just wanted to say HI again : P I am back in the blogging world, glad to see that everything is going well with you, and I can't wait to get caught up on your blog!
    HUGS

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't believe you made that dress! Adorable! Such cute pics! And I love your hair! I forget do you get it colored or color it yourself or is it all natural=)? I have some red highlights but I keep wanting to do more red in my hair =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I didn't know you were an Alpha Chi! Soo fun, me too! LITB!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving all the orange!!

    Congratulations to Ty on catching his first baby!! Wow, what an awesome 'first'!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  33. ...you know I'm not a big fan of Cowboy "orange" but you sister, make it look so so cute!!!

    If we ever get to meet, we'll have to take a picture in our Sooner/Cowboy gear!!

    A friendship divided :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. im an axo at wsu :)
    ive been looking up how to make a game day dress forever now. thankyou so much, yours is adorable.
    best wishes & litb
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...